• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does Anyone Just Hate People In General Sometimes?

Yes of course, we all do. I hate talking to people, I hate their stupid social habits, I hate it when they are mean, I hate how they treat me and how they tell me it's my fault that they're so awful. Most of all I hate old people who moan. I have a rubbish pension and loads of old people are sitting around, getting in the way, on huge pensions that they can actually live on and moaning about it.

But this attitude eats away at your soul.

The more we think like this, the more we obsess about it, the more bitter we become. It eats away at us and eventually wears is down and starts effecting us physically.

So every day I face the hate inside me and imagine pulling it out of my head and throwing it away. I then look at the sun or touch something real and remind myself that there is more in the world, and concentrate on that. But yes. I do hate them.

I'm going by past posts seeing how upset Mr Allen gets whenever he is turned down again and I know that's probably hard to watch as a parent. I could be wrong, though.

Could be that.

There's also the fact he generally doesn't want me to work, purely because he doesn't want me to "rock the boat" with the Benefits Office.

Could be that.

There's also the fact he generally doesn't want me to work, purely because he doesn't want me to "rock the boat" with the Benefits Office.
I get that, too. I had a friend a long time ago that wanted to work some, part time. If she made $100, she lost $300 in benefits.

I sometimes tell myself I hate everyone and want to be left alone. But, really, that's not true. I don't hate everyone, hate is not productive. Do I avoid people though? Absolutely - because I don't want to see the awful, hateful things they do. I want to believe, maybe even naively, that everyone is capable of being good. The more I look, the more I get disappointed though. The majority aren't and some sense in me tells me to stay away from those. But sometimes, the rare gems come along like shining beacons in the dark and show me that not everyone is selfish and self-involved. I hold on to those memories to ride out the worst of them.

As I get older I see that the world is just going to sh*t, but really, there are still good people in the world. Animals keep me sane, and places like this, where people do seem to be genuinely good. Sure, if we all met up, we might be an awkward mess, but at at least, it would be a good kind of awkward mess where we'd respect each other's differences and be genuinely nice to one another. We can all be little balls of rage together :p

Couldn't agree more. IRL about 98 % of the people I have met turned out to be not so nice but in here I am glad to have met 98%. It's that 2% that make all the difference.

I only seem to have room for 3 people in my life that I can tolerate. People are my biggest fear and sadly I take care of them in a hospital. I feel bad for people often but after doing this work for 14 years, I have begun to really dislike the human race even more. I don't understand how people can be so selfish, lazy, and blind. I want to shake them.

I hate it when I make a co worker friend. They always want more, they want to invade my home, know everything about me, text me, call me, try to hug me. Just always feel attacked and it's frustrating, most people would love to have a good friend. I can't get away from all the simple minded zombies that try to surround and suffocate me.

The other day I went to buy some stuff at the fabric store and the lady working there has to ask what I'm making with it. I *hate* when they do that, and I just want to say "None of your beeswax!", but that would be seen as rude and nasty. She also told me every little thing about buying things at their store as if I were a small child even though I've shopped there for years. By the time I was done shopping I was ready to strangle people.

New Threads

Top Bottom