• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone else play Deus Ex?

BrokenBoy

戯言使い(Nonsense User)
It's amazing! It's such a fun game except for the bits where it's really hard. There's so much good about the game that I can't really use one thing in order describe how great it is. It's the "full package" that I love. So does anyone else play it?

BTW killing Navarre on the plane was pretty epic even if both my legs got injured in the explosion that happens when you kill her.

I've played the old one, but that was a long time ago. Long ago enough that it's mildly depressing.

I played the original Deus Ex game years ago, I never finished it but I always really liked it. A great cyberpunk RPG with some deep themes that reflect the modern day world in a lot of ways.

I played probably half an hour of Infinity War and didn't really care for it. I also played quite a lot of Human Revolution when it came out ages ago, and kind of wanted to replay it sometime soon.

It's amazing! It's such a fun game except for the bits where it's really hard. There's so much good about the game that I can't really use one thing in order describe how great it is. It's the "full package" that I love. So does anyone else play it?

BTW killing Navarre on the plane was pretty epic even if both my legs got injured in the explosion that happens when you kill her.

i did.i've always enjoyed the option to kill whoever i chose to.it was awesome.

I beat the game today! I got the illuminati ending. Tong is a idiot and the logic behind choosing to side wirh Helios is hypocritical.

The old joke about Deus Ex was "Every time you mention the game, someone somewhere reinstalls it".

I know this is a joke because that would require someone to willingly uninstall it, and that just never happens.

New Threads

Top Bottom