1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone else play Deus Ex?

Discussion in 'Computers, Science & Technology' started by BrokenBoy, Dec 2, 2019 at 9:17 PM.

1. BrokenBoy

BrokenBoy 戯言使い(Nonsense User)

It's amazing! It's such a fun game except for the bits where it's really hard. There's so much good about the game that I can't really use one thing in order describe how great it is. It's the "full package" that I love. So does anyone else play it?

BTW killing Navarre on the plane was pretty epic even if both my legs got injured in the explosion that happens when you kill her.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Misery

Misery Photo-Negative V.I.P Member

I've played the old one, but that was a long time ago. Long ago enough that it's mildly depressing.

3. Eclipse14

Eclipse14 New Member

I played the original Deus Ex game years ago, I never finished it but I always really liked it. A great cyberpunk RPG with some deep themes that reflect the modern day world in a lot of ways.

I played probably half an hour of Infinity War and didn't really care for it. I also played quite a lot of Human Revolution when it came out ages ago, and kind of wanted to replay it sometime soon.

4. jared mills

jared mills Rookie

i did.i've always enjoyed the option to kill whoever i chose to.it was awesome.