• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Doctors and patients dating

Disgustingly creepy. Sounds like a stalker.

One of my former doctors lost his licence for sleeping with patients. The entire disciplinary hearing / court proceeding is available for viewing online as a public record. It documents the time, place, and 'events' of every sexual encounter as well as transcripts of phone calls and texts. The public record shames him to the fullest extent of the law.

I hope he's wiping tables somewhere now.

Last edited:
My doctor who lost his licence was a psychiatrist. Even more creepy in terms of breaching trust, and crossing boundaries with vulnerable people.

New Threads

Top Bottom