• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you want to be immortal?

Do you want to be immortal?

• Total voters
Point taken.

Dreams can be extremely tricky- and confusing in terms of whether they simply subconsciously reflect our psyche or something more profound, such as a "visitation" from the "other side".
That's the way I Think even during the experience I questioned what was happening. Right now I am just waiting to pass each inflection The stroke happened 4 days after my birthday, an inflection point.

even black holes cannot destroy information.

You mean protons and electrons and atomic matter?
I don't know how a sentient being, composed of matter could survive a black hole. Through the black hole does radiate material at the poles, I think. The point is, if you are immortal, you're an advanced stage civilization, probably a galactic species, and maybe cybernetic or some other form of body, that hosts the sentience. To be Non-physical yet sentient, well, then you're a ghost.

If you had the choice would you want to have some form immortality?
I don't believe that when we die, it's the 'end.' I think death means 'bodily demise' but our consciousnesses live on. We experience at once all we put onto others--whether good or ill. In the end we judge ourselves, and there is no purgatory, nor reward--save the freedom of physical existence. We can wander the universe and witness all of time and history and other possibilities.

But no, I wouldn't want to live on earth forever; existence already is toilsome.

I so badly want to be an immortal Invisible space ghost.

space ghost dance GIF

How many chicks want be invisible space ghosts too.
Disappear Take Off GIF

You mean protons and electrons and atomic matter?
I don't know how a sentient being, composed of matter could survive a black hole. Through the black hole does radiate material at the poles, I think. The point is, if you are immortal, you're an advanced stage civilization, probably a galactic species, and maybe cybernetic or some other form of body, that hosts the sentience. To be Non-physical yet sentient, well, then you're a ghost.
check out the holographic principle the inside of the black hole is con currently the outside. For this to work takes four spatial dimensions. See Kaluza Klein or even better Klein bottle.

I wish Duckassist wasnt such a lame duck. That's something Chatgpt would be good at explaining. My prompt would be, "explain 4d holographic black hole quantum dynamics, like i'm a 5 year old"

A message from the quantum particles
I'm m still trying to figure this out my latest theory is two parallel universes.one on each side of a mobius strip. The actual shape e of the universe the alternate side is made from anti matter with time going backwards, so their exists two of me somehow in contact with each other. we are somehow in contact with each other. In other word super determinism exists.

I'm m still trying to figure this out my latest theory is two parallel universes.one on each side of a mobius strip. The actual shape e of the universe the alternate side is made from anti matter with time going backwards, so their exists two of me somehow in contact with each other. we are somehow in contact with each other. In other word super determinism exists.
These are some concepts I will have to read about. If there is any literature about it.

Their must be a logical explanation bottom line, science, God or maybe even Aliens, death will give the answer. Either way being agnostic works for me.

New Threads

Top Bottom