• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you play video games?

Do you play video games?

• Yes

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
I've been playing Metal Gear Solid V for about a month now and love it!
MGS-V-Fan-Art-Darkdux.jpg

I enjoy fighting and wrestling games (and no, I am NOT gay because I'm a wrestling fan) I just bought and installed Tekken 7 for Xbox.

I've been playing Ultimate Tekken Bowl this afternoon, 10 Pin Bowling with Tekken characters, pretty good but challenging.

Last edited:
Everyday as long as I can. Right now I am mostly playing Divinity 2, Skyrim, and Heroes of the Storm.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention this, but I also play a lot of indie visual novels and Twine games.

I understand there's quite a debate among fans of more traditional games as to whether or not things like Twine and visual novels count as games, but for the sake of this thread I'm going to say they do.

Over the past several days I've been playing Smash Bros. on my 2DS. My main is Peach. I'm not very good though, a few minutes ago I got my butt kicked by a level 7 CPU. :sweatsmile:

Just passin' by, but I just have to put in my two cents (Not it pennies though, hate those). Started playing games almost as early as I have started talking (around 3), beginning with Red Alert 2. I've literally played so many games I can't name them all, but as of right now I've been playing Starcraft: Brood War and Swarm Simulator, though I still have OpenXcom, Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, Civ V, Red Alert 2 Mental Omega (Mod), Risk of Rain, Factorio (stuck on .14 because still on an 82-bit laptop), Distant Worlds Universe, Creeper World 3 Arc Eternal, Stardew Valley with mods, Stronghold Crusader Extreme HD, Terraria.v1.3.4.3 Leveled and Terraria.v1.3.4.3, Tiberium Sun, my Pacifist Route Undertale (never reset it), my VBA, ppsspp and desmume with games, modded AOTTG, Stellaris, and Secrets of Grindea.

I had a go on a Nintendo Switch today, not too shabby, shame I consider myself too old by nearly 30 years to be a Nintendo gamer, although if I had the money I'd buy a 4K TV and an Xbox One X from Game when I go to Meadowhall tomorrow to sort out my Virgin Media SIM card.

My obsession is sims mostly 3 and 2. I also love so much and often play Skyrim, Oblivion, Assassin Creed, Rayman Origins, Stalker, Life is strange, The Witcher, Prince of Persia, Fallout, Borderlands, Postal, Saints Row, GTA, Mortal Combat, sometimes even Minecraft. I hate only MMORPG and online games like CS.
I have a lot of games on Xbox but now i have no time to play as much as i want to.

I like involving RPGs, so I enjoy games like Mass Effect (I recently bought the new one, Andromeda, although I don't play it that much), and stuff like Fable.

Not really a fan of the Japanese ones though, not that there's anything majorly wrong with them apart from I can't read Japanese text so they're difficult to play for me.

I mostly play Pokemon now. I did play Sims (well every version all the way up to Sims 4) but I had to stop because it was far too much fun and it was starting to get unhealthy for me. When I was younger I loved playing those action games, Diablo was my favorite.

I like their artwork, but I find them to be very addicting, complicated to control or both.

I've just been playing Xbox for a while, uploaded 3 new gaming videos to my YouTube channel.

Just downloading game updates on my Xbox now, while watching stuff on catch up on BBC I Player.

Last edited:
I’ve been a gamer since we got a NES back at Xmas ‘87. It was my first ‘obsession’ in life and continues to this day. I play mostly Final Fantasy games nowadays but dove head first into Rock Band when it was new and spent a good 4 years (and thousands of dollars) on it.

I bought Super Lucky's Tale (Xbox One exclusive) this week, so far I have 3 achievements on it. I also downloaded one of this month's "Free games with Gold", Back to the Future the game.

I have some games that I play on older systems, like the N64, GameCube, Xbox 360, and Wii.

Also got into Steam recently, and have two games. One game is "Tomb Raider," which I had to stop playing, because it got to a part where the character has to sneak around in the dark among a group of people who are enemies, and I have a fear of being seen.

I also do Rocket League, but I don't join the actual game. I've been playing the mid-level training for 183 hours. That's as far as I will go, as I know I'll never be good enough to join a real game. Big fan of Kronovi.

New Threads

Top Bottom