• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you have a partner?

Do you have a partner?

• Currently have a partner

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Previously had a partner

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Never had a partner

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
:cry: I've had a few close encounters... but none of them went far enough for a real relation. Come to think of it, I'm still waiting for my first kiss... Oh, the shame... That happens when you study and work all your life and put aside your social life...

:confused2: However, I have realized something lately. Even though I'm uncomfortable around people almost enough to be considered sociophobic, I don't seem to have any problems at all letting loose my mind via Internet. And since I don't really judge people by physical appearance, chances are that I'll find my first love that way...

I had a girlfriend for a year before we split up when she went to college out of state. Now I have another girlfriend and we are much happier together. We've been together since last January.

If your avatar is a picture of you and your girlfriend, you look very happy :)
I wish you the best!

I've only had one girlfriend. Last year, I caught her cheating on me and naively forgave her. A few weeks later, I caught her again and we broke up :( </3
I'd really like to have a girlfriend, but it's very difficult for me to find one.
I do have a date next week though, and I'm very excited! Well... About 30% excited, 70% nervous :p
I'm surprised she even agreed to go to dinner with me, considering the way I asked haha.
/*
Me: "Excuse me, miss. Would you like to accompany me to dinner next Friday?"
Her: "Ummm... Yeah, sure!"
*awkward silence*
Me: "Okay, awesome!"
*more awkward silence*
*/

Hahaha.

If your avatar is a picture of you and your girlfriend, you look very happy :)
I wish you the best!

I've only had one girlfriend. Last year, I caught her cheating on me and naively forgave her. A few weeks later, I caught her again and we broke up :( </3
I'd really like to have a girlfriend, but it's very difficult for me to find one.
I do have a date next week though, and I'm very excited! Well... About 30% excited, 70% nervous :p
I'm surprised she even agreed to go to dinner with me, considering the way I asked haha.
/*
Me: "Excuse me, miss. Would you like to accompany me to dinner next Friday?"
Her: "Ummm... Yeah, sure!"
*awkward silence*
Me: "Okay, awesome!"
*more awkward silence*
*/

Hahaha.

I don't think that ex is really a girlfriend material if she has been caught cheating twice, it's obviously clear that she wasn't happy with something.

And by the way, congrats on your date. :)

Now I'm in a awesome relationship again that I will most likely be the happiest in, it already feels just right for me.

She's practically the only person I can strangely talk to without feeling like I'm gonna screw up yet I love her so much, I wonder if she could see that?

New Threads

Top Bottom