• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you have a favorite spatula?

LOL. What a funny question. :p

Damn right I do!

It's a very small one too, soft plastic with a sharp beveled edge. Critical in my cooking an egg, over-medium. ;)

Third one from the left, but not that brand.
CAN_MetalSpatulasHero_692.jpg

I bet Bill Murray has a special spatula.

But he probably has a different use for them than most of the rest of us. :cool:

Ya never know what may be cooking on his stove.

There's no favourites in my cutlery drawer, as I believe that to be detrimental to the esprit de corps of the utensils.

I have two favorite spatulas, indoors and outdoors. For the grill outdoors I use a long handled, steel spatula for steaks and burgers. For indoors I use a shorter, plastic spatula for pancakes and eggs. My specialty is dinner on the grill and breakfast on the range.

Yes, it has been my favorite for decades because it is just the right size. The handle is a little broken but I don't care, it is my favorite.

I have two favorite spatulas, indoors and outdoors. For the grill outdoors I use a long handled, steel spatula for steaks and burgers. For indoors I use a shorter, plastic spatula for pancakes and eggs. My specialty is dinner on the grill and breakfast on the range.

OH! And sandwich's. I can make a mean sandwich for lunch also. However, I do not use a spatula for sandwich's. Unless it is grilled. Then I use my favorite plastic spatula and my favorite frying pan.

Yes, when I fry my eggs in the morning, I have a spatula that I find is the right size for the pan and for turning eggs. It is more situational, this one isn't good for everything, but excels for eggs in the 8" cast iron pan I use for eggs.

The 3rd from left looks like a Zwilling. Very good brand.

It's the only pic I could find that was close to the one I've had for thirty years, don't even recall where it came from. You know your spatula's Tom:)

Okay l am laughing, but yes, l do have love relationships with my spatula because it contributes to the happiness factor of my belly. However if l hate the spatula, it will exit . Just the facts, ma'am . (dragnet)

Last edited:
This question opened up a whole new category of questions. Favourite spoons, slotted spoons, chopping knives, paring knives, peelers. I could go on and on, but I won't. Don't want to derail.

New Threads

Top Bottom