• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you find modern horror films are very boring?

I've seen Alien 1, 2 and 3, also the original The Thing. I didn't mind them. But horror is a genre that really makes me feel quite depressed and helpless.

The original Jacob's Ladder is one of the few horror films I'd recommend.

Ed
Ah, I understand. Horror...now that you mention it, it doesn't depress me, but I feel viscerally about some films. But I guess I also like feel-good films like Wall-E because...well, it makes me feel good.

I must admit, since my early 20's I've basically given up on all animated films and TV shows.

Odd really, as my drawing style is cartoonish.

Ed

New Threads

Top Bottom