• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you enjoy wind?

LOL. It's a more interesting version of chatting about the weather. :)
I enjoy the BBC weather area BBC weather watch people from a certain BBC area send in photos of weather for that time period at whatever time they choose so its like going out when you are not able

I like to fly a stunt kite when there is a moderate strength wind. I get a nice workout with the kite sometimes

The highest wind gust I've measured with a hand held anemometer is 122km/h.

I don't mind the wind much.

I'd like to see what really high winds are like to walk in

Walk along the beach when a hurricane is coming. It isn't easy.
Even small rain drops feel like pins hitting your skin.

I grew up around areas where large wind events happen and still do living on the Gulf Coast.
Dust storms in Arizona are like they put in movies.
Then tornado alley, as they called it, in Missouri.
Moved from there to Florida.
Have been through quite a few living close to the beach since 1981.
Most we just rode out in the house. Didn't evacuate.
When the electric goes and no generator, hurricane lamps for light, and no air for days,
that's pretty hot when it's 90 degrees and can't leave the house. Everything is shut down.

A gentle breeze from the gulf on the beach is nice. Overall though, I don't like wind.

I'm okay I think, up to much? Ah, I miss notifications too, it's very annoying, but thanks for replying!

Only getting a new charging cord for my iPad, which is why I didn’t reply sooner this time. I promise I’m not doing it on purpose:oops:

i never though about it sure i like the wind.
and here is a poem that i Rember from a book about the wind
Wind Wind come and blow fall is hear leaves must go

New Threads

Top Bottom