• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do any of you have experience with Autism/Aspergers Network (AANE)?

SimplyWandering

I know this has been posted before, but they've grown in the last several years.

The Asperger / Autism Network (AANE) - Asperger Syndrome (Asperger's) & Autism / ASD

This is a network I think based in the US but they may also do international areas, probably through zoom.

"
AANE provides information, education, community, support, and advocacy for

Individuals, Family and Friends , and Professionals."

They have a bunch of programming, normally in person, during the pandemic on Zoom.
Some Classes you would have to pay for (in person).

they do game nights, discussions, food nights and more.

i signed up for a class, but than felt ill so I didn't end up logging on for it. Maybe because i was nervous, who knows.

This looks like a really good resource, they look like they have understood what may be needed for people on the spectrum, and many aspects of how we are. Worth exploring.

New Threads

Top Bottom