• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Did anyone see the new Poltergeist? (Contains Spoilers)

GoldenRatio

Officially diagnosed with AS, ADHD, and anxiety.
V.I.P Member
I personally thought the new one was utter crap. I loved the original because there was build up before the crazy stuff started happening. The family even started having fun with the ghosts. The new one just goes straight to creepy clown running around the room and they couldn't even do that right. I think what irritated me most was the dads "whatever" attitude when the ghost people came to his home. In the original they had plenty of build up to the attitude, so it completely worked and made the movie that much better, but in the new one the dad see's **** happening once and is all of a sudden acts like "oh yeah, this has been happening all my life." Sorry, silly rant about a movie. I just don't get it how a director wouldn't clue into these small things lol.

Some people are clueless. I won't watch it if it not as good as the first. Thanks for the heads up. I would probably have to say that normally movies are like that. The first one is always better.

New Threads

Top Bottom