• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Did anyone ever carry around unusual things?

When I was little I had my pockets full of stones.

Now my bag and pockets are always full of stuff I find outside as I always look at the ground while walking. My favourite treasures are metal objects: nails, bolts, nuts, ball bearings. I have a decent collection of them already. Most of people consider them pretty unusual things to carry around, but I just love them!

I also always have in my pocket a small smooth piece of malachite with an unusual and amazingly perfect pattern.

Sometimes I find pretty curious things. Last year I went to France for a weekend and the only souvenir I brought home was this little porcelain duck's head that I found roaming streets of Marseilles. I'm so curious what it used to be before...

Duck.jpg

Many years ago i found a beautiful arrowhead while walking on a beach covered in stones with the same general shape and color. It is my most treasured item.

Oooh, nice find! :)

I do carry this soft toy dolphin lately for some reason here he is mainly when I go to school or go to stay somewhere it has a sound box which has the actual sound a wild dolphin makes.
2014-11-10 22.05.34.jpg

I carry tons of stuff with me all the time. Cannot go anywhere without it all.

Give me a few minutes and I will snap a pic of it all on my desk.

Okay, here we go... Lets play a game of identify the stuff I carry with me all the time.
full

The three items in the lower right corner goes in my pockets. The rest goes in my purse.
the perfect survival kit for a apocalypse.

I do carry this soft toy dolphin lately for some reason here he is mainly when I go to school or go to stay somewhere it has a sound box which has the actual sound a wild dolphin makes. View attachment 16064
Woah! I had that same dolphin as a child and it made the sound. I got it second hand from a girl scouts yard sale and I was obsessed with it for maybe a year. You totallydug up a new memory.

Woah! I had that same dolphin as a child and it made the sound. I got it second hand from a girl scouts yard sale and I was obsessed with it for maybe a year. You totallydug up a new memory.
its a bit different its sold in New Zealand maybe its a rerun or copy if I can find a recording of the sound I would put a link for it.

I got mine at the aquarium in Napier New Zealand got it for under 20 dollars it actually triggered my interest in dolphins again its weird how one object triggers a lot of memories and about time the blackfish effect has been destroying SeaWorld lately.

I keep my pitchmark repair tool and ball marker on my hat always.sometimes I have a tee stuck in the back of my hat too. And wrapped around the button on top is one of my girlfriend's hairs.

I keep my pitchmark repair tool and ball marker on my hat always.sometimes I have a tee stuck in the back of my hat too. And wrapped around the button on top is one of my girlfriend's hairs.
Interesting very interesting what kinda hat is it?

New Threads

Top Bottom