• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Design a terrible piece of merchandise

This thing appears to be some sort of ambush predator.

8FA49C84-9B39-4E1E-961D-651A8EEAC42B.jpeg

That's hilarious. I like British sketch comedy. Harry and Paul are pretty good, The Fast show and Alas Smith and Jones. I've never seen those particular actors though, but I'll check it out.

Smith and Jones, yeah, great fun! :) Will have to check out that other pair.

Here's something very old you may not have seen, which always makes us laugh:

When the pandemic began, before there were vaccines, were any of you annoyed by some people getting too close and breathing all over you when we were all supposed to be social distancing?

We were...and so as part of this spoof Photoshop project we were trying to invent terrible devices or methods to help with social distancing. I thought about an electric tutu...you know, electric rim on the outside powered by a battery, non-conducting material for the rest of it - but we couldn't really make that work easily with the graphics, too fiddly for the time we had available...

If you've got any good bad concepts for devices and methods to assist with social distancing, please put them forward! :)

When the pandemic began, before there were vaccines, were any of you annoyed by some people getting too close and breathing all over you when we were all supposed to be social distancing?

We were...and so as part of this spoof Photoshop project we were trying to invent terrible devices or methods to help with social distancing. I thought about an electric tutu...you know, electric rim on the outside powered by a battery, non-conducting material for the rest of it - but we couldn't really make that work easily with the graphics, too fiddly for the time we had available...

If you've got any good bad concepts for devices and methods to assist with social distancing, please put them forward! :)
Coughing lightly makes humans move ,also pretend to dab your nose,I think the problem is twofold in England ,being nervous and the aggression that's stems from that ,not helpful in avoiding viruses ^-^

Coughing lightly makes humans move ,also pretend to dab your nose,I think the problem is twofold in England ,being nervous and the aggression that's stems from that ,not helpful in avoiding viruses ^-^

@Streetwise, we were doing terrible merchandise as a comedy thing - you know, for catharsis. We weren't nervous or aggressive, just annoyed that some people were really inconsiderate of others, and unnecessarily endangering (though making transmission chains) especially senior citizens, and people with pre-existing medical conditions who were literally forced into hiding - people on chemotherapy, with auto-immune conditions etc.

So we looked to invent, as part of our Photoshop project on terrible merchandise, terrible social distancing merchandise. It's all tongue in cheek and "imagine if"! :)

Good idea about pretending to have symptoms when someone gets too close...:p

New Threads

Top Bottom