• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Death, Morgue and a Lobotomy

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
Add a existing line to the morbid humor.
Get your freaky creep on.

I felt comatose at the morgue so

I don't know about anybody else reading Post #1 in this thread,
but I have to ask what you're hoping for, here.

Starting a dark/morbid/spooky/creepy story, where
each person posts a very small bit, like the end
of the previous poster's sentence, and then starts
a new sentence for the next person to finish?

Or what?

I got confused, too. Is “an existing line” like a quote from something?

My HMO sucks, because the medical students dissected my colon with rusty scalpels with no anesthesia.

Based on my medical notes, it turns out my last psychiatrist was a psychotic, frustrated creative writer. I got out of there before he got to the ending.

When the shrink came after me with a butcher knife, l felt something might be wrong so l

Because the chief surgeon dropped his ear buds during open heart surgery into his patient's surgical site while the nurse

the baby viewing area, where all the nurses are switching out ID bracelets because the HR stiffed them on their holiday pay, now the

oh my god, they killed Kenny! (Nobody named Kenny has died, this is a reference to the running gag in South Park where Kenny was killed off nearly every episode of the first five seasons of the show). Trey and Matt knew a kid named Kenny that was the poor kid in their school, wore a parka that muffled his voice, and would skip school for several days at a time only for his peers to joke that he “died,” and reappear as if nothing had happened. Kenny is actually immortal but that’s another story for another day.

New Threads

Top Bottom