• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dealing with winter... The blah's, short days, etc...

I don't like winter. I live in a Mediterranean climate, so winters aren't as harsh or long as they are for some people here in Canada or Northern Europe, but still, they affect my mood; they are wet and cold, with shorter days and I look forward to spring coming round again.

I LOVE winter more than any other season! The snow is beautiful, the nights are dark and the birds don't make as much noise
I kinda like the spring because the fields and mountains are really pretty, but my allergies usually peak during spring and the summer heat start creeping up
I don't like summer because of the heat, the sun and the birds singing really disrupts me, especially when I'm trying to sleep
I don't like fall because everything is wet and the ground is covered with dead foliage and everything is so grey and sad.

Hasn't been too much snow this winter but it's been snowing and windy today so I've been in a really good mood

New Threads

Top Bottom