• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cravings for booze are off the charts tonight.

So, I guess I will stay at home and not take my wallet to the corner store. I kinda want to throw a tantrum over the fact that having beer is a bad idea for me right now. All of my program friends are busy tonight, so it is just me and the Internet this evening.

Maybe I should watch The Lost Weekend or Leaving Las Vegas to remind me of how I could end up if I give in now.

Or maybe I should watch a comedy and indulge in pure distraction instead.

This is a bit embarrassing for me to admit.

Thank you for this post, l did exercise today as a alternate choice to feeling better. :)

I asked my wife how she dealt with my hair like this and she said, because it made you happy

Screenshot_20220627-192633_Dropbox.jpg

And now I feel like doing shots of whiskey.

And I am denying myself once again.

It sucks when my wrist hurts and I can't play my Xbox.

I feel like going to a Mexican restaurant for enchiladas and margaritas. I probably should not go there in that case. My brain seems to not know how to function without some alcohol in it.

New Threads

Top Bottom