• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Count to 1,000

I'm betting a little tired of not being able to post full pictures :confused:

I have about 200 or more that I want to display as photo albums to the site but can't

I'm betting a little tired of not being able to post full pictures :confused:

I have about 200 or more that I want to display as photo albums to the site but can't

That is very frustrating.
Have you asked....in the site area,
for any help in figuring out how to do that?

Or do you already know and
it's just impossible?

222 is the smallest number with three prime digits.

222.png

That is very frustrating.
Have you asked....in the site area,
for any help in figuring out how to do that?

Or do you already know and
it's just impossible?
Yeah,Brent is looking into it for me...I can upload full images on my Vista machine here,but not on my Win 10 system,only attachments here but can upload pix to other sites,so I think it is an issue on the AC server and not on my end ;)

Madame Curie killed more people in Strabane,Pennsylvania over the years playing with radium that contaminated the area and gave the gift of cancer to them.Chartiers Creek was dredged and cleaned up to the best of the officials ability as the original plant was kept in operation long after Curie had done her deed. They dumped radioactive material everywhere in the beginning. I used to have to go inside the contamination area and retrieve stuck four wheel drive trucks that breached the gate on the burial site to play there. We were instructed to stay there no longer than was necessary because it was still a hotspot. ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom