• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cool Halloween Stuff

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
l think this is a white werewolf. At Lome Depot. I didn't give exact name.

What cute Halloween decoration grabbed you today?

Attachments

• 20191021_154333.jpg
    20191021_154333.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'd love to have this out:

dollstandingsmaller.jpg

I love stuff like this, Halloween or not. I seem to have a thing for creepy dolls.

It's actually an animatronic though. Which would make it extra entertaining.

Be nice to have one if it didnt cost 10 zillion dollars and stand at like 5 feet tall. Not many places to store something like that, with the house's 80 closets already being full of whatever. And it might seem odd to others if it was just standing in my room all the time. Granted my room is already odd, so...

@Misery, I hear ya!
I like wierd stuff too, Halloween or not. I collect skull decorations and spider objects.
My room is full of those type things.
This is one of my favourites by my nightstand:
RocksComo 035.JPG

Does anyone know how they do the ghost walking and when they pull the sheet off, there's nothing there?

That is pretty neat *skelesiren*
@Misery, I hear ya!
I like wierd stuff too, Halloween or not. I collect skull decorations and spider objects.
My room is full of those type things.
This is one of my favourites by my nightstand:
View attachment 57614

I use skulls in some of my artwork depicting certain themes like the corruption in LA and K-town, and political skulls.

20191029_180421.jpg
I was at the park with my parents earlier this evening where they had all kinds of jack o lanterns on display. Some of them were pretty cool.
20191029_181348.jpg
20191029_181431.jpg

Halloween at..my house.
Halloween16 007.JPG
Halloween16 012.JPG

She lit up a candle just to show you the way,
There were voices in the corridor, you could hear them say:
Halloween16 008.JPG

Welcome to the Hotel by the Sea...
Where you can check out anytime you want, but, you can never leave!
Halloween16 015.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom