• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cookies

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
Let’s keep the train going and see what cookies are good to eat. I love sugar and macadamia nut cookies. I like when cookies are soft and hard. I don’t like when cookies are too mushy or too hard. The in between is perfect.

Ha I was waiting on you for this one ;) :p. For the chocoholic I am, anything with dark (or milk) chocolate. I do love a good oatmeal choco-chip or with any sort of choco-chip with nuts.

All cookies
unspecified-6.jpg

Chewy, oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies. But only fresh-baked. Never store-bought in-a-bag.

Funny to think that in living at higher altitude, I never bake my cookies more than 5 minutes at 350 degrees. Otherwise they're overdone for my tastes. I like my cookies "rare".....lol.

Last edited:
Let’s keep the train going and see what cookies are good to eat. I love sugar and macadamia nut cookies. I like when cookies are soft and hard. I don’t like when cookies are too mushy or too hard. The in between is perfect.
I cannot stand cookies chewy it is not goo.
I know USA people like it that way.
That is why I struggle to make cookies but I made some delicious choc chips the other day.
And the other ones I made a while back were yoyos
I think they should be crumbly rather than chewy

Chewy, oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies. But only fresh-baked. Never store-bought in-a-bag.

Funny to think that in living at higher altitude, I never bake my cookies more than 5 minutes at 350 degrees. Otherwise they're overdone for my tastes. I like my cookies "rare".....lol.
Higher altitude here as well. I forget how things cook differently especially in 6,000 levels above sea level. I love reading the directions on cooking instructions, when I know that I have to change the time.

I love super crunchy chocolate chip cookies. But l also love kinda of cake like peanut butter cookies. Another fav are those windmill cookies some stores in the US sells. Any crunchy cookie is great. Macaroons are yum. Pumpkin cookies with a frosting are perfect around the holidays. Cookies with cranberries?

Last edited:
Soft, warm, fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies.
Some brands of shortbread.
Not much of a cookie fan.

Chocolate chip cookies are my favourite. Especially when they're heated and the chocolate is a bit melted. Crunchy cookies are okay but I prefer when they're soft for the texture.

I cannot stand cookies chewy it is not goo.
I know USA people like it that way.
That is why I struggle to make cookies but I made some delicious choc chips the other day.
And the other ones I made a while back were yoyos
I think they should be crumbly rather than chewy
I actually like soft cookies. But crunchy ones are good, too.

I also liked dunking crunchy cookies in milk (today it would be oat milk or almond milk).

Higher altitude here as well. I forget how things cook differently especially in 6,000 levels above sea level. I love reading the directions on cooking instructions, when I know that I have to change the time.
A few years ago I was at around 5500 feet and wow....I learned the hard way how little time it took to bake (and char) a cookie! Ironically most of the time it was a hit-or-miss proposition as opposed to alternate baking instructions. Something I also learned with trying to make cakes. :eek:

I like many kinds of cookies, but the best are the crispy-chewy kind like freshly baked white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, I also like crunchy cookies that I dunk in my tea. Right now I have some Dad's oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that are perfect for that.

New Threads

Top Bottom