• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cookies are required to use this site

Tony Ramirez

Single. Starting over making new friends.
V.I.P Member
This message has been coming up too much to annoy the hell out of me but only on my xiaomi pad 6. I am using Kiwi browser which is a must because I have to use Advanced Profanity Filter extension and also I have zero issues on my OnePlus 11 pro phone with the same setup.
1000006881.jpg

Last edited:
You might consider switching to a mainstream browser like Google Chrome to run the Advanced Profanity Filter extension offered by the Chrome Web Store, assuming it works on a Xiaomi Pad 6 as this link advertises. From what I see online the Kiwi browser is uh...."problematic" in this area.

Of course you'll have to sacrifice privacy to use Google...but that's an old story.

Shutting down the complete use of cookies deliberately is most likely to prevent one from accessing most any website that uses them. (Though prohibiting potentially hostile cross-site cookies in your browser should be implemented for security purposes.)

Last edited:
Don't know if you can get Ghostery on your browser. This has a cookie consent blocker built in.
I suspect in his case it comes down to whether or not the Kiwi Browser can handle such third-party extensions. Which may or may not reflect the source of the real problem.

Then again as a consummate Firefox user I can understand how people gravitate to one browser over another. Especially with entities like Microsoft constantly coming up with new ways to make you use their product on their OS instead of any third-party. -Luckily not an issue in this instance.

Last edited:
This message has been coming up too much to annoy the hell out of me but only on my xiaomi pad 6. I am using Kiwi browser which is a must because I have to use Advanced Profanity Filter extension and also I have zero issues on my OnePlus 11 pro phone with the same setup.View attachment 129687
I'm using Mozilla from my Galaxy a53, and this stuff also annoys me often.

Sorry but I would even deal will the browser crashing which BTW it did last summer only to use APF because as I said I would not use any browser or device OS as I refuse to use iOS devices because of this that don't support the APF plugin. Too many sites contain profanity and not the minor kind either just looking up even harmless content like health, religions and even about music mainly in the comments sections. That's also the reason why I won't share links here because they got redacted or with my friends because of the vile comments.

1715345037236.png

Great. I am using Firefox on Android so far on my xiaomi pad 6 with no issues.

New Threads

Top Bottom