• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Connections Aspies Notice in the Natural World that Can't Be Explained by Modern Science

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
Here is something trippy. Elk love Tool. I don't know if it's the Fibonacci sequence in the bass and drums. But when I lived at the coast, I noticed that elk, specifically bull elk, and mothers with young, would come within 12 feet of my window whenever I played specific songs by Tool.

I would sit on my bed and look into the eyes of massive bull elk. Smiling, singing, talking to them as they grazed on wildflowers. It happened nearly every time I would play the music. I cannot explain it, but it was a beautiful time in my life.

It wasn't a Pavlov's dogs type effect. I wasn't feeding them or offering any reward in exchange during the auditory stimuli. They would just come and stay while the music was playing, grazing right near me.

Most of the people who I tried to tell, they didn't believe me. A couple roommates I had thought I was a witch and got spooked out. I thought that was kind of funny. But others who now that I look back, seemed to be on the spectrum, they saw the effect and thought it was amazing.

Has anyone else had some kind of experience like that in their lives, that cannot be explained scientifically? Share it here.

Orchestras playing music on boats had whales appearing, very sensitive to sound so whether Wales were passively annoyed or friendly I'm not sure. I think friendly. This was part of save water wildlife meditation.....a return to fixing past mistakes

I collected data on covid for two years two years ago predicted it would go endemic on April 27 2022 now two years have passed all the data is on this obscure site full of Aspies so far nobody noticed Eventually some one of significance will notice and in instantly I will become a significant person of note. No hurry I do, not want it to take to long as this knowledge could have a impact on how covid is managed. ThIs can be explained by basic statistics, the virus followed a normal distribution in who and how it infected people.

Last edited:
Animals can be calmed by music just like humans can. They don't understand the lyrics, but the other sounds can resonate with them.

I collected data on covid for two years two years ago predicted it would go endemic on April 27 2022 now two years have passed all the data is on this obscure site full of Aspies so far nobody noticed Eventually some one of significance will notice and in instantly I will become a significant person of note. No hurry I do, not want it to take to long as this knowledge could have a impact on how covid is managed. ThIs can be explained by basic statistics, the virus followed a normal distribution in who and how it infected people.
Im hearing that Pfizer vaccine tested and method of making vaccine changed. This is too blame for adverse health affects in some that we not hearing about.
So huge cover up, they pushed vaccine it was convenient to release without years of required testing. Wonder how x virus plays against those vaccinated

Here is something trippy. Elk love Tool. I don't know if it's the Fibonacci sequence in the bass and drums. But when I lived at the coast, I noticed that elk, specifically bull elk, and mothers with young, would come within 12 feet of my window whenever I played specific songs by Tool.

That proves that elk have exceptionally good taste in music. 🤔

". . . can't be explained by modern science" --> "I cannot explain it."

Otherwise, the subject line seems kinda click-bait-ey.

I would sit on my bed and look into the eyes of massive bull elk. Smiling, singing, talking to them as they grazed on wildflowers. It happened nearly every time I would play the music. I cannot explain it, but it was a beautiful time in my life.
This sounds like an amazing experience. What a wonder when we have these special and unexplained interactions with animals. I love that they responded to Tool. I believe that some animals are curious about us just like some of us are about them. Some people and some animals are willing to see what it's like to interact with each other a bit. Wonderous things can happen when different species meet on the bridge between.

OP this makes me so delighted to read. Elks do look metal, this doesn't surprise me.

Fwiw, my young labrador likes hopping and dancing around to power-pop and power-ska when it comes on the playlist. It's so cute, he'll be properly going gabber on my kitchen floor when he hears it. Must be the resonance or tempo of that type of music.

New Threads

Top Bottom