• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Comedian Bill Cosby Convicted On All Counts

Well that's finally over. 3 to 10 years. I can see it only being 3 years and maybe even getting released early from that. He's 81, in poor health and nearly blind. It's not like he's going to get rehabilitated.

I read that he was cracking jokes and bust out laughing moments after he was sentenced.

Personally I think there is a bigger message in this story. That it is possible on occasion for justice to penetrate even the rich and powerful.

Kind of pathetic hearing Cosby's lawyer claim this to be yet another case of an innocent black male suspect "railroaded by the legal system". Bill Cosby was anything but another black male. A multi-millionaire celebrity and shining star to the black community for several decades. An icon and role model.

Brought down over being exposed as a serial sexual predator. Despite his very high-priced legal defense.

We will know more if a rich and famous WHITE man is exposed and convicted and sentenced. Because you know they are out there.

He was charged with three felonies related to sexual assault and convicted in March on all counts. He faced a maximum prison sentence of 14 years, with prosecutors recommending six.​

He got six MONTHS. Because he was a white man in a “good” school who was a star athlete in swimming.

We will know more if a rich and famous WHITE man is exposed and convicted and sentenced. Because you know they are out there.

If this was baseball you could say that Harvey Weinstein "is on deck". His case also involves any number of victims and the prosecution is slowly yet carefully building quite a strong case against him as well. Though Weinstein's net worth is considerably less than Cosby's. Guess he'll be seeking a "budget dream team" to defend him.

Last edited:
Dannemorra it’s not.

I know, I toured it as part of a college class. Dungeon-esque.

New Threads

Top Bottom