• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cheese poll!

Do you love cheese?

• In sandwiches!

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • With fruit!

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • With wine!

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • With crackers!

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • By itself!

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • Cheesy sauce (mac n' cheese, nacho cheese, etc)!

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • I'm lactose intolerant and can't have cheese, and that is very sad.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I don't like cheese anywhere.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
full

Wallace (& Gromit) w/ Cheese

Brie is my favourite.
I like most all cheeses though except for the stinky ones others have listed.
Gouda, Munster, Baby Swiss, Feta are at the top of my list also.

Eat it by itself, on tacos, pizza, salads, pastas, sandwiches.
Had Mac and cheese for dinner tonight.

I love cheese. I don’t eat the more expensive ones that are bought only in delis but I do enjoy the more affordable kinds. I’m particularly partial to pepper jack but I also like Colby, cheddar, mozzarella, and jack cheeses.

I like cheese, but mostly the mild cheeses such as cheddar and mozzarella and Havarti. I really don't care for those fancy cheeses that have mold and smell like rotten feet. I wonder who was it that first looked at cheese with blue spores of mold going through it and was like, "Whatever, I'll eat it anyway".:laughing:

It was probably the same guy who ate an oyster for the first time.

Last edited:
The only cheese I’ve had that was considered to be a moldy cheese is bleu. I enjoy it when it is paired and added into other things and recipes. Bleu cheese on a burger is pretty tasty and it does give some dips a nice tang to them that isn’t too strong or sour.

Jalapeño Jack, Colby, Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, Queso Quesadilla and Asadero Cheese. All my favorites.

This is a good cheese, Jarlsberg :cool: Inspired by Swiss cheese and invented on Jarlsberg farm in Norway around 1830.

ost.jpg

Harvarti and Provolone, two great cheese additions. I need my cheese fix. Now my store sells pretzel dough mini balls with cheese inside.

New Threads

Top Bottom