• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cheese poll!

Do you love cheese?

• In sandwiches!

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • With fruit!

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • With wine!

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • With crackers!

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • By itself!

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • Cheesy sauce (mac n' cheese, nacho cheese, etc)!

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • I'm lactose intolerant and can't have cheese, and that is very sad.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I don't like cheese anywhere.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
This poll is all about cheese, at the suggestion of a couple of people in an unrelated thread I made.

Cheese, yes. And the best cheese is of course goat cheese on crispbread. :D Yum.

ost.jpg ost2.jpg

I like most all kinds of cheeses. I especially liked very sharp aged cheddars to the point that they get little flavor crystals. Blue veined cheeses like Stilton, Roquefort, etc. Sign me up! I can also do a stinky cheese now and again. There's a cheesemaker in Wisconsin who I believe is the only cheesemaker in the U.S. to make Limburger cheese here; very odiferous but the flavor is pretty mild.

I can't eat too much of it because too much fat kicks my gallbladder.

I like to eat "Käsespätzle" (cheese spaetzle) (picture from the internet)
upload_2022-6-27_19-26-16.png

I also like to eat spaghetti or other pasta with cheese. mozzarella cheese, alpine cheese or grana padano/parmesan cheese. I don´t like it when cheese is too sticky or clumpy, because then it makes me feel like I would suffocate while eating it. grana padano has the advantage that no matter how much you use, it´s not sticky or clumpy at all. when I used emmentaler cheese, I had one big cheese clump in the end, which was not eatable at all. I also like to eat "Wurstsalat" (sausage salad) with onions and limburger cheese (which smells strong, also called "stinky cheese" and has up to 50% fat).

upload_2022-6-27_19-34-48.png

I also like greek salad and the feta cheese in it:

upload_2022-6-27_19-47-6.png

Last edited:
I like most cheese, but I am not a fan of American cheese.

Maybe I will spend Saturday making my homemade Southern Mac and Cheese. Feel free to come over Saturday and have some with me!

Yes. It's not really cheese, it's caramelized whey. But we call it cheese.

ahh caramel, tasty. I wondered why it´s so brown, that looked not very tasty on the first sight.

swiss ragluette looks tasty. cheese is the main dish there and everything else addendum.

upload_2022-6-27_21-22-6.png

I like all chese when it is well made. Some farms near me make Chevre. Delicious. And then there is some nice raclette made here. I like using it in mac 'n' cheese with a little truffle oil. A wonderful American cheese is Maytag Blue, out of Iowa. When working in the UK, I was amazed at their passion for cheese. Though, I thought that one of their cheeses whose rind is composed of cheese mites was a little icky.

This is the worst cheese in the world. If someone pulls out a can of this cheese, I'm gone. :eek: There are no words that accurately describes the smell, I imagine it's what the waiting room in hell smells like. And the name is so unfortunate, it's called Pult Cheese. But the word pult also means that you have had intercourse. Whoever invented this cheese was a very sick and disturbed individual.

My mom use to do Swiss cheese fondant with her homemade sourdough bread. Philly cheese steak sandwich when l ate meat. I like any cheese that's blue. I like all Italien cheese. Learning about Hispanic type cheese. Brie with a flaky cover, goat cheese please. Pepper Jack has snuck in as a must have. Extra extra sharp cheddar with a apple, oh boy, call me on the phone. Now l wonder about blueberries on brie. But Trader Joe has excellent boutique cheese.

Last edited:
This is the worst cheese in the world. If someone pulls out a can of this cheese, I'm gone. :eek: There are no words that accurately describes the smell, I imagine it's what the waiting room in hell smells like. And the name is so unfortunate, it's called Pult Cheese. But the word pult also means that you have had intercourse. Whoever invented this cheese was a very sick and disturbed individual.

Interesting. What does it smell like?

Limburger cheese has a bacterium in it that is also found on the human skin and is the cause of foot odor. Some people therefore can't stand the smell of Limburger cheese whereas other people can. Interestingly I'm fine with the smell of Limburger but I don't like stinky feet.

Brevibacterium linens - Wikipedia

I love all cheese, except for blue cheese (I can’t eat it) and any of the super stinky cheeses. Lol

New Threads

Top Bottom