• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cataloguing all the books in my house

granolaturtle

So I had a bit of a meltdown (was starting to pull my hair and hitting myself at the sudden sound of any noises), so to calm down I started writing down all the books in the house.

I don't have them all yet, but I have nine pages so far. we have a real variety due to there being a collection from different readers with different tastes. (my mom's true crime, romance novels, women's historical dramas and ancient cave people books, my dad's Greek and Roman mythology and history, my grandmother's political books and our general affinity for classics).

most of my books are in my room and I haven't gotten to them, I like classics, but more the modern ones (like Gabriel Garcia Marquez books), fantasy and science fiction ranging from near classics (like The Martian Chronicles) to complete junk and proud of it (like, I dont know, Zoltarr adventures with fearsome dragon maiden part 14)

we also have the obligatory YA series. Harry Potter, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Hunger Games, Twilight, The Mortal Instruments, Inkheart and The Inheritance Cycles

I think my sister took the Warriors books when she moved out.

I hope you feel better! That was actually pretty smart thing to do! I will remember that . :)

I have started to do this on goodreads.com. It looks so cool seeing little thumbnails of all your books together.

New Threads

Top Bottom