• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Can't handle "success" with women

Ok, i'm in panic mode since yesterday... I left my girlfriend some time ago (2 monthes maybe) to live with a roomate (an older woman) and since that time things have become impossible to manage with women.

My ex-gf tells me she's crazy about me. I think she's crazy, too, but as a general rule.
Dunno what to do with her, as her daughter calls me to get advice on her homework (can't ask mommy, she doesn't care, can't ask daddy, he will say she didn't listen to her teacher), and things like that. I can't say 'no' even knowing this little girl is a master in manipulation.

There's another ex-gf a of mine that now tells me how great sex was with me. That she tried other guys & never had the same intensity. Dunno what to do with her too. She left me 6 or 7 years ago for another man, she got a baby and now she says he's never been any good with his d*ck.

And yesterday, i drank some wine with my older roommate and a friend of her, and when this friend left, she tried some kinda new game, i'd call that "let's drink a lot and see who gets pregnant first". I'm lucky i was not that drunk. I left her in my bed and slept on the couch.

Now i'm at work with a huge hangover and i'm really afraid to go back to my place this evening. What should i do with these girls ? Will i have to move once more ? How to say 'no' as i'm quite dependant of my roomate, it's her apartment ? I start to miss the time no women wanted anything from me, but it seems like i lost the receipt.

The title of this thread appears to be ironic
as there seem to be no successful relationships
between OP and the females in his life.

Sorry, going to be blunt here: if you perhaps did not sleep around, you may find that your "female issues" would suddenly diminish.

We tend to be self distructive and so the cycle keeps going around and around.

I consider myself more like a self-preserving person and that's why I moved in the first place. My girlfriend was kinda toxic and my new roommate was very kind. I moved to save some money for buying a home for myself and have for the first time I'm my life a place of my own. So please don't let your convictions darken your judgement ;)

Ok, seems like panic is not a good idea. My roommate expressed some regrets when I finally went home and told me I was such a gentleman not taking advantage of the situation and that this will never happen again. Quite a relief ! I told her how afraid I was and things went back to normal.

My ex gf just moved far away and I'll probably never hear of her anymore.
And my other ex was in fact looking for advice trying to seduce another man, in a strange way but I think that talking to my ego was some her way to try to be kind (and actually get this advice, some kinda manipulation, though).

All of this in just two days. Talk about roller coasters ! I'll try the Akuna Matata philosophy next time...

New Threads

Top Bottom