• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Camera club speaker tonight, inspiritational but...

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
David deChemin is a very well known and successful (superstar) photographer... Very well known in photography circles...

It was an excellent talk, I learned lots... I learned lots of things that I already know and things I do with my photography anyway, and a few new thoughts as well...

The reality? He's famous, probably not that rich, but famous... And I'm not even close to famous, despite doing many of the things he does, hardly anyone even follows my photography, not that I'm complaining or maybe I am slightly... :rolleyes:

Life as an artist, some people also get lucky breaks, the vast majority of artists live out life rather anonymously...

Yet, there work becomes famous later. Know what you mean attempting to get my first two books published. Weird times to try and make that happen.

New Threads

Top Bottom