• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Camels milk?

I love to ride camels! I have riden several.
In a different life I might run a camel adventure fantasy holiday operation. You would take a camel ride than have dinner with a bellydancer and musical show and sleep in a Bedouin tent. :dromedarycamel::dromedarycamel::dromedarycamel::dromedarycamel:
I have a photo mounted in our living room of my daughter and I standing and smiling with a camel at a live Nativity scene. The reason I have it on the wall is an inside joke. Exactly one second after that happy photo was taken, the camel (named Curly) opened up his massive lips, exposing all his teeth, and then proceeded to completely encompass my entire face in a gigantic, slobbery kissy. I went from smiling calmly, to screaming and laughing in that one second.

@Yeshuasdaughter, camels seem to be quite affectionate!
images (1).jpeg

I'm willing to give this a try, I wonder what it is about it that helps so much? My issues made the biggest improvement when I started using niacinamide daily (raw powder at rec dose in some water from bulksupplements). There's no clear answer but usually the combination of nutrients, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant combination in certain things is what helps people with ASD the most.

"Interestingly, when he ate dairy products around age 7, even pizza with the cheese removed at a baseball game, he would develop many symptoms. Hand-flapping, circle and toe walking, inattention, and constipation would result within hours, and he once complained, “It feels like there's dirt in my brain.” Though he had returned to gluten 2 years after his ASD diagnosis with no outward effects, he avoided dairy products and kept his sugar intake low." - Oh goodness yep pizza for me is an absolute ASD death sentence. If I have too much pizza one night even with no cheese the next day I have super autism and my sensory issues go crazy though with niacinamide these reactions have become less severe to food. Acidic food and gluten in one meal is some tasty poison to people with ASD, I haven't had any pizza in forever. To gluten alone though I can have sometimes but it does cause cognitive issues for me and too much acidic food in general is what causes increases irritability and sensory problems. Gluten alone just makes me function much slower and gives me more social walls.

New Threads

Top Bottom