• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Breathing for Anxiety

Great content and especially useful for children to learn this at a young age.

At the same time, I found the narrator difficult to listen to.

There's also the "physiological sigh" to look into. It distinctly involves two inhales before the exhale. Including the same allowing of the bellybutton to rise and fall. It's something we do automatically all the time but as part of meditative calming it's rather pleasant.

1. Do a regular inhale.
  2. At the end of the inhale, do another short inhale.
  3. Slowly let all the air out with an extended exhale.

When my daughter was younger, and she would get overwhelmed with school or social stuff, I'd sing this song, and we'd dance and shake all the stresses out.

New Threads

Top Bottom