• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bonjour Other Aspies :D

Marching Band Fangirl

Hi!!
I'm a 15 year old girl with Asperger's. I don't really know what to write otherwise...I enjoy procrastinating, music and writing.
Anyway, hi all!

Hey marching band fangirl!! I take it you like band, and you play clarinet...? I do band and play snare drum and mallet percussion and vibes (in jazz band).

Hello and Welcome!! :)

Hi and welcome marching band fangirl. Don't worry about your intro to much a number of us have difficulties in putting thoughts into words here.

I think we all specialize in procrastination here:smile:

Bonjour to you too & welcome to the forum. I used to be more of a regular here & I miss spending time in my REAL community. My life has become very hectic & my time is not as much my own. Anyhow, I will be making an effort to pop in more frequently. Hopefully, you will enjoy being here amongst other Aspies (seems like magic! There are so many of us!).

Welcome fangirl!
What's your name if you don't mind me asking, I'd like to couple a name to everyone's profile :)

I think we all specialize in procrastination here:smile:

LOL..I want to say, "Speak for yourself!"

But then I remember how long it took to discover my own autism. :eek: Oh well..

Welcome to AC Marching Band Fangirl.

hahaha! sorry, I'm not supposed to laugh at others.
I did have French at school for four years, and about all I can remember are au revoir (goodbye) and bonjour (good day literally translated)

hahaha! sorry, I'm not supposed to laugh at others.
I did have French at school for four years, and about all I can remember are au revoir (goodbye) and bonjour (good day literally translated)

homer-computer-doh.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom