• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Blogging advice

texkag

V.I.P Member
Hi everyone, after receiving some excellent advice here in my thread 'Coming Out to the World', and after a steep learning curve trying to figure out the new Word Press Block Editor, I finally got a blog up and running. After the advice I received here, I decided to blog anonymously

I would really appreciate it if some of you could check it out and tell me what you think. Here's the link:

Mining For Light

I think it looks great. I enjoyed reading it and learned a new word, nyctophiliac.

If you don't know, the example post from when you signed up on the 18th is showing. I'm sure there's a way to delete it.

I think it looks great. I enjoyed reading it and learned a new word, nyctophiliac.

If you don't know, the example post from when you signed up on the 18th is showing. I'm sure there's a way to delete it.
Thanks, Matthias. I didn't realise the example post showed, thanks for letting me know.

Good blog, you write well, and despite what you are up against, your interesting good humour shines through!

Wise point to tell us that you don't intend to present answers for others, good call! But you are sharing your journey as you mine for the light. Nice image.

Good blog, you write well, and despite what you are up against, your interesting good humour shines through!

Wise point to tell us that you don't intend to present answers for others, good call! But you are sharing your journey as you mine for the light. Nice image.
Thanks. I really appreciate your thoughtful comments.

New Threads

Top Bottom