• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Block game requests on Facebook?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

I keep getting constant game requests for Candy Crush Saga on my Facebook, I had 6 from 1 single user last night! Contrary to popular belief I have a life beyond the Internet, so I'm too busy to play Candy Crush Saga all the time.

Is there any way to block constant game requests? I've checked my privacy settings and can't find anything relevant.

Help.

Topic.

I keep getting constant game requests for Candy Crush Saga on my Facebook, I had 6 from 1 single user last night! Contrary to popular belief I have a life beyond the Internet, so I'm too busy to play Candy Crush Saga all the time.

Is there any way to block constant game requests? I've checked my privacy settings and can't find anything relevant.

Help.

I'm not a Facebook user so I'm not sure what to do in a technical sense.
Can't you tell the person sending the requests that you can't play it all the time?

How do I turn my app or game notifications on or off?
To turn app or game notifications on or off:

1. Go to your notifications settings
  2. Next to App requests and activity, click Edit
  3. Next to an app or game, click to select notifications On or Off
If a friend is sending you too many app or game invites, you can go to your blocking settings and type the friend's name into the Block app invites section. Learn more about adjusting your notifications.

from Facebook "Help"

I'm not a Facebook user so I'm not sure what to do in a technical sense.
Can't you tell the person sending the requests that you can't play it all the time?

When I put posts up asking people not to send game requests all the time I'm accused of "attention seeking". smh. the reason I did that post in the first place is because I DON'T want attention bringing to myself, which is why I've also deleted a lot of pictures of me from Facebook including "selfies" and other stuff.

New Threads

Top Bottom