• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
Have you seen Black Widow yet? I have been excited to see this for about two years now. I'm a little worried though, because almost everything Disney has released in the past year has been very political. When I watch a movie I like to just escape into the fun of it, without being preached at, or made to feel too gloomy.

Disney has released a couple excellent tv shows lately. The Mandalorian and The Bad Batch. I'm hoping that because these were so well made, that Black Widow will be the same.

Without spoilers, let me know if you liked it or not, and if it's too political or dark.

P.S. Does Hawkeye show up and save her in Budapest, as the plot of all the MCU movies imply?

No spoilers here.

Went to see it with my wife yesterday. It was a fun movie, often quite loud and had a fair amount of humor. You do get a sense of where she came from and it was naturally tragic. There's the pathos of the dysfunctional family but they don't wallow in it.

Overall, quite enjoyable even if the plot was predictable and had holes you could drive a truck through. Perfect escapism.

Of course, stick around until the end of the credits.

I watched it. It was an incredible, fun, fast-paced film. The action sequences were really intense. There was a lot of dialogue. Some of the dialogue was all over the place and hard to follow for an aspie, but it was a good film, and a solid member of the MCU. It was very exciting! Some of the characters were lovable and believable.

Last edited:
I watched it. It was pretty good. The action sequences were really intense. There was a lot of dialogue. Some of the dialogue was all over the place and hard to follow for an aspie, but it was a good film, and a solid member of the MCU. It was a lot of fun!
So, no shoe shopping, then...? :p

Black Widow is marvelous! I wish we got this film in phase one or phase two!
Have you seen Black Widow yet? I have been excited to see this for about two years now. I'm a little worried though, because almost everything Disney has released in the past year has been very political. When I watch a movie I like to just escape into the fun of it, without being preached at, or made to feel too gloomy.

Disney has released a couple excellent tv shows lately. The Mandalorian and The Bad Batch. I'm hoping that because these were so well made, that Black Widow will be the same.

Without spoilers, let me know if you liked it or not, and if it's too political or dark.

P.S. Does Hawkeye show up and save her in Budapest, as the plot of all the MCU movies imply?

Black Widow is marvelous! I wish we got this film in phase one or phase two!

New Threads

Top Bottom