• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bisexuality

Yeah i know right? Guys are so much simpler to flirt and hitting on. But with girls, you never know. Even if i know a girl isn't straight I'm still afraid to talk to her though, I'm scared she'll think I'm unnattractive or saying something weird.
Same. I can walk up to a guy all confident and seductive, but when I even think about flirting with a pretty girl I get all awkward and weird. I usually just buy them a drink and put on my best smile, because I'll fumble my words for sure. Luckily the type of women I like find my shy awkwardness cute :p

Wow, you're lucky with that! I'm glad you have such a great type of girls you're attracted to. I'm mostly attracted to tomboys or really stylish alternative girls, but at the same time, most girls have something to adore<3

New Threads

Top Bottom