• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Best funny line you can think of.

Over 20 years ago but when I won the breakfast sandwich pool at work, I'd buy everyone a Sausage Mcmuffin and keep the rest. One guy said "not for me, those are gut bombs, they'll clog your arteries". Then he turns around and goes outside to smoke a cigarette.

Said while driving down a bumpy road: "Hold on to your corset, Ma - we're goin' !"

I also like, "Shut 'er down, Scotty! She's suckin' mud!"

I heard both lines from the same adult when I was a kid.

Man walks into massage parlor wearing leather. Receptionist asks if hes lost. No mam im your three o clock appointment.

Man dies and goes to heaven.
God says welcome to heaven.
Man screams.
God asks whats wrong.
I won the power ball for five billion dollars yesterday.

A man walks into a bar. Takes a seat and passes out asleep. The bartender walks up sees the man. Takes a look around the empty bar and yells. FATALITY!

A man walks into a bar. Takes a seat and passes out asleep. The bartender walks up sees the man. Takes a look around the empty bar and yells. FATALITY!
full

"Get me dander up? I wouldn't give it a nudge with a wet flannel !"
Victoria Wood's, Dinner Ladies.

"Are you pregnant?"
"Not unless sperm can get through a Sash window, why?"

(On moving to Scotland)
"What's wrong with it?"

"... and everything will be spelled 'Ecclephechan' but pronounced 'Kookaburra'

Over 20 years ago but when I won the breakfast sandwich pool at work, I'd buy everyone a Sausage Mcmuffin and keep the rest. One guy said "not for me, those are gut bombs, they'll clog your arteries". Then he turns around and goes outside to smoke a cigarette.
I found that highly amusing yet at the same time I think we're all like that on some level. Maybe that's why I find it funny.

At a field camp in remote New Guinea island when we ran totally out of food: They allegedly have a plane coming in tomorrow with a load of alleged food

Before I criticize a man, I walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away ...and barefoot! ;)

old boyfriend told me about the five finger discount?? l am like what is that??? He replies - shoplifting

New Threads

Top Bottom