• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Being my true Aspie-self

Asperganoid

I am so much more free within myself. I am not trying to be normal anymore. I am allowing myself to disect my interests as much as I want (music, literature, genres, botany, victorian prose, gibberish, etc.). The value of being your aspie-self has been great for my own personal development.

Hello Aspie world!

Welcome aboard! :)
I hope you enjoy the community here.
image.jpg

Oh the shivers! How they run down my spinal column. To read 'I like gibberish', and the 'welcomeses' :) Digital giggles and butterflies. Than you all!

And in the spirit of being our lovely Aspie-selves, I am now giggling & spinning while flapping & waving to the passerbys below me because I learned how to fly!

Golly gee wilikers, life if Good.

I would love to know how it feels being true to myself. Whenever I do something "abnormal", I'm told "You know what the problem is, so stop doing it".

It's actually quite annoying having to remember the little things "normal" people do so I don't seem insensitive to them.

I would love to know how it feels being true to myself. Whenever I do something "abnormal", I'm told "You know what the problem is, so stop doing it".

It's actually quite annoying having to remember the little things "normal" people do so I don't seem insensitive to them.
Completely understand what the way you feel concerning the agitation of having to be a certain way.

Completely understand what the way you feel concerning the agitation of having to be a certain way.
I just need to be able to hold a job long enough, save money and be on my own. I just want to be on my own without the pressure of being like everyone else.

I hate that it's so hard for people to accept anything other than the norm, but unfortunately that's the world we live in.

Sorry to be such a downer to a positive post.

I just need to be able to hold a job long enough, save money and be on my own. I just want to be on my own without the pressure of being like everyone else.

I hate that it's so hard for people to accept anything other than the norm, but unfortunately that's the world we live in.

Sorry to be such a downer to a positive post.
You're not being a downer. Just letting a lot out of your chest, and that's OK here! :)

I sang backup for Gibberish, back in the day. Also acted as manager, roadie-wrangler, and bus driver. Really enjoying the Reunion here. Welcome, Asperganoid, I think I remember you from the band's days playing incognito in various state legislative sessions during debates of House bills...you'll have to join the party in the Entertainment Thread for songs that are "guilty pleasures." We got the beat.

'scuse me riffing on the welcome. Welcome!:cherries:

Howdy Asperganoid! I swoon at your splendiferous nickname! :hearteyes:

Gibberish rocks! Communication challenges make me feel...

52873213.jpg

So glad you're here! :D

New Threads

Top Bottom