• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Becky (18 years old) here from Brisbane, Australia <3

Becky

Hey AspiesCentral. I'm Becky, I have Aspergers or as I like to call it ass burgers. *giggles*

Umm. I come from Australia.

I made a list of my special interests earlier.

My 10 awesome aspie-obsessions/interests/smarts.

1. Medieval, Middle ages, Celtics. (interest)
2. Internetz and computers. (obsession)
3. Video games (obsession)
4. Musical instruments (Which is my special characteristics as I'm extremely good at playing them. Soon as I pick up an instrument, boom, off I go." (smarts)
5. Poetry and story writing (smarts)
6. Art/Cartoon (smarts and interests)
7. Virtual pets and Runescape (interests)
8. Rodents (love, interests and obsessions) (Yay for Romeo, Squeak, Elvis, Socks, Jasmine, Sandy? and Lucy!)
9. Forums and Skype (obsessions)
10. Pelipper and Pikachu and Pokemon in general (obsessions)

I love Mike Oldfield's music too. It's calming. I hate new music like Nicki Minaj. She looks like a troll.

DydAJ.jpg

My favorite video games include:

Commander Keen:
250px-Keen5.png

Spyro - Year of the dragon and Hero's Tale:
Spyro_the_Dragon_(character).JPG

Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal:

Zelda: OOT (I have an Ocarina IRL <3)
link-with-navi-zelda-ocarina-of-time-artwork.jpg

RuneScape:
222770_10150178877946587_7897007_n.jpg

Neopets:
step_1_mascot.gif

I hope to get to know everyone here. I'm a nice person, just easily misunderstood because of my Aspergers.

Welcome, Becky. You seem very interesting.

I'm also a fan of Ocarina of Time, though I'm just as big of a fan of A Link to the Past (the game that got me into Zelda) and Majora's Mask. I consider Majora's Mask to be highly underrated.

Welcome, Becky. You seem very interesting.

I'm also a fan of Ocarina of Time, though I'm just as big of a fan of A Link to the Past (the game that got me into Zelda) and Majora's Mask. I consider Majora's Mask to be highly underrated.

Thanks! :* Oh I like link to the past also, but I find it easier to role play with OOT :p Majora's mask.. Ehhhhhh. Windwaker probably the worst game tbh. I have emulators on the computer and good ol' ISO's for certain games. Like Croc 2. <3

m?di?val, middle age?

Burgundi is probabely look like a paradise for you :lol2: .
at 10km of my home, there is ^^ -> Gu?delon..

i work fiew month on it and also in a castle near of it (few years)

you say celtic interrest?
one of my interest is blacksmithing ^^

m?di?val, middle age?

Burgundi is probabely look like a paradise for you :lol2: .
at 10km of my home, there is ^^ -> Gu?delon..

i work fiew month on it and also in a castle near of it (few years)

you say celtic interrest?
one of my interest is blacksmithing ^^

Ahh the forging of weapons and armour <3

Belle ch?teau <3
Beautiful castle <3

Et Oui. l'amour celtic.
And yes. I love celtic.

Don't be afraid to speak French on here either. Gu?delon is paradise. I actually wish my country looked like that. This is why I want to move to the UK or Scotland. So many old buildings. I'd be in my type of heaven.

Strewth, another flamin' shiela, there's plenty Aussies here, we keep turnin' up in droves LOL... Welcome to aspiescentral.com!

I reckon you'll fit in alright around here, there’s a few Brisbanians around the place and I'm just down the road a ways ; ]

Strewth, another flamin' shiela, there's plenty Aussies here, we keep turnin' up in droves LOL... Welcome to aspiescentral.com!

I reckon you'll fit in alright around here, there’s a few Brisbanians around the place and I'm just down the road a ways ; ]

Brisbanians LOL. We're the Barbarians of Queensland. XD I am here because I want to be with people that know what I've gone through in life and have the same condition as I have. We australians are amazing ;)

Hi, Becky. Welcome to the Forums.

I see you play Runescape. So do I. I was just playing last evening. =)

-Matthew-

Do you have like.. Y'know. Any 99's or anything? I don't. Lol. Playing for 10 years, no 99's. Gotta love me <3

View attachment 2893
View attachment 2894
View attachment 2895

Lol me flashing dem bunny ears errywhere. < Spelling errors intended

No 99's YET, but I'm working on 99 Woodcutting; All I have been doing is chopping Yew trees. It's ALOT of woodchopping!

But, I find it very repetitive and calming; As an Aspie I need that.

-Matthew-

No 99's YET, but I'm working on 99 Woodcutting; All I have been doing is chopping Yew trees. It's ALOT of woodchopping!

But, I find it very repetitive and calming; As an Aspie I need that.

-Matthew-

Oh it's funny. On my account I was training I watched movies for 2 weeks and did woodcutting all the way to 99 on ivy. I'm 96 cooking, 81 construction, 80 firemaking, 89 magic etc on my first account :3

Oh Welcome to AC! Looks like you've already found a fair amount of people to talks to here. We're a great bunch. Welcome!!!!

New Threads

Top Bottom