• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Battle Plans for achieving Autism Acceptance.

IF I go to a party a person makes a stupid comment it is not my business to go around correcting that person, most importantly if I do not know them well. let's just say I Have a few dental issues and do not want to add to them. Everybody has opinions some may be wrong, if they want to hold them life goes on.

IF I go to a party a person makes a stupid comment it is not my business to go around correcting that person, most importantly if I do not know them well. let's just say I Have a few dental issues and do not want to add to them. Everybody has opinions some may be wrong, if they want to hold them life goes on.
I'm talking about I, myself, being open about being Autistic down in Chile; if anything, this is to help prevent scenarios like that occurring.

I see your point; we do have a tendency to speak our mind, not bs people. I had NT's roll their eyes when I have said weird things.

Battle plans? I love battle plans!!!

But if you want good ones there is probably no better place to look then old Napoleon. Well, make that old dead Napoleon. He of course lost some big ones cough, cough, Waterloo. ;D But statistically he has the best record.

View attachment 84243

There are varying numbers depending on who does the counting and what is counted, but all agree in the conclusion.

"Napoleon actually fought in 78 military engagements and commanded in 76 of them, to include battles, clashes, skirmishes, sieges etc. He won 64 of those and lost 12, giving a win rate of 84%. Of purely pitched battles, he fought 67, won 57 and lost 10, giving a win rate of 85%."

Anyway, supposedly his favorite (though he often departed from it in later years) was the 'Maneuver sur la derriere'.

View attachment 84244

I do not know how to make it work in your context, but I do believe you will need an army.

I will join if you make me Supreme Generalissimo in charge of donut rations.

View attachment 84245

;)
I plan on exploring the tactics employed in the Battle of Adwa, as well as the political, social and most importantly cultural factors involved in it.

New Threads

Top Bottom