• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Batman Star Adam West dead at 88!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Link.

Very sad news I just read on Facebook.

I have the complete series from the 60's on DVD, just missing a couple of discs.

As well as playing Bruce Wayne/Batman, Mr West recently did voice work on US animated series Family Guy.

That's a big shame. May he rest in peace.

I remember he even appeared on an episode of the 90's Batman the Animated Series episodes as Simon Trent.
In the episode "Beware the Gray Ghost", someone is copying the scheme of a villain called the 'Mad Bomber'; a villain from an old TV show called The Gray Ghost - which Bruce Wayne used to watch as a kid.
After finding out that there are no video copies of the original show due to the studio burning down and due to Bruce falling asleep during that particular episode, Batman (Kevin Conroy) is forced to go the show's star Simon Trent - who played the Gray Ghost and (in a parallel to the original Adam West) is a washed-up actor struggling to find work due to typecasting - to try and work out how the villain's scheme was done.
It was a great episode - some happy moments from Bruce's childhood, seeing some of his inspiration behind his transformation into Batman and essentially having two Batman's (Batmen?) in one episode was great.

Here's the episode for you to enjoy:

Damn dude. He was at the Cincy Comic Expo August 2015. :emojiconfused: He made a girl cry. :disrelieved:

Was he sick?

New Threads

Top Bottom