• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autistic With Telekinetic Gifts

I seem to attract spirits. I've only seen 3 actual spirits and two of those were very brief & fuzzy. But one was very clear. I am strong empath & I can also read people's thoughts sometimes like their mood not their exact thoughts. I can also easily tell what people are feeling based on their energy they give off. Often sometimes I think of something or someone & then I end up seeing them in real life. I think it's precognitive. Just yesterday I was thinking of a guy I hadn't seen for awhile & kind of wanted to see. And today I was getting my hair cut and in he walked. The same guy. This has happened since I was little. I can't explain it. I also can see visions in my dreams or in mirrors sometimes.

I'd like to meet other people in my area who have gifts & talk about them for a long time I thought I was crazy or just weird but now I know I have gifts but I am really uncomfortable around strangers usually and my social skills arent that good. But I'd love to meet some others in my area who are clairvoyants that would be cool. Not so much ghost hunting, because even though I have seen ghosts before, I'd like to maybe make a friend in my area who has similar abilties does that make sense not sure how to go about it though

Robby, you might want to look for the local New Age community. Can't promise you they'll all be on the spectrum but they would have the largest percentage of people who would be sharing your experiences. They'd probably find you cool as well :)

Funny how in movies, the wind always blows when a character with "powers" gets riled up. Calling the wind can be dangerous and start fires, so only small breezes are summoned, not huge wind storms! Dust devils: I'd like to be able to manifest some of those; extra points if a few tumbleweeds appear to join in the fun.

I am Native American so, for me, being the granddaughter of what, in English, would be a medicine woman or, witchdoctor, such things are perfectly normal and expected. My particular talent happens to be finding totem spirit guides (usually animals but not always) and seeing auras. I am also high energy and, can "send" remotely if you happen to be a psychic feeder (psychic vampire as some call people that do that.) Though those I have allowed to feed complain of a low, deep pounding, sometime headache causing but, always prominent while they connect to me and, gone when either of us blocks the connection.

I think many posters are saying the same thing, basically.
I think the the mind/ sentience can collapse the wave of chaos to a point of order, by observation. That is to say at the moment one thinks about anything specific from all possible things a reality is manifested.

The bottom line is that you have the tools and the power to create your own universe amongst or with in the larger or other potential existences.
The reason that more don't do this is the lack of conviction, " the faith of a mustard seed", or the lack of will. The experiences we seem to share is just a peek into other places, times, dimensions just a wave length away, a nano second away, a galaxy long, long ago and far, far away or perhaps later. The secret is time will tell.

HORATIO
O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!

HAMLET
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

It is possible though ridiculously improbable that every single atom in your body happen to be in the precise position as to avoid contact with every single atom that form a wall, if one was to trip and fall towards the wall while this astronomically improbable coincidental atomic arrangement was present then you would fall straight through the wall and into the next room as if it wasn't there.

Some of the theories that predict how the universe came to be suggest that on an incredibly small scale, thanks to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle there is a chaotic flux of particles popping into existence, a particle and an anti particle which then proceed to annihilate each other creating energy, and as we know thanks to Einstein, energy is mass just as mass is energy. Now this is happening at an incredibly, infinitesimal small scale, everywhere. This is happening inside of us too, constantly creating an infinitesimally small amount of free energy that is not bound by the conservation of energy.

Our brain as we see it, a squidgy, wrinkly blob, a miracle of evolutionary biology, I wonder what it looks like on an incredibly small scale like the Planck length and the mind too. I wonder at what is possible when you take into account that both in and out, that is big and small, are a measurable dimension, one that perhaps our conciousness can travel.

I dream of what wonders are possible, if not maybe probable

My philosophy just got bigger, and just imagine, What dreams may come?

Last edited:
I'm empathic. I've only realized that in the last decade. It explained why I've fled events when I felt other peoples negative energy. I answer questions before they're asked etc.. Most interesting... I visualized what type of salon I would own if I were to own a business. I visualized a raw wood- cabin like building with old wood furniture ,smooth music ,plants, light ,air ...Ya know, an oasis for $25k. It happened!!! I was working for friend/salon owner. He fell off a ladder & broke his arm. He couldn't work. Had to sell. I was in credit debt equal to my income. I tried for loan anyway. I GOT IT :eek: I didn't realize that salon was EXACTLY as i had envisioned till landlord sided building. It was an awesome space, smack in the middle of suburbia! Vaulted ceilings with skylights. Raw wood beams exposed, natural patio out back. I didn't need to advertise. Extraordinary people kept walking in. When wasn't there, phone wouldn't ring and no walk ins! I avoid buying electric appliances. I avoid visualizing anything negative.

New Threads

Top Bottom