• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autistic Cooldown Week?

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
Hello, my fellow Actually Autistic peeps! I have a question: could May 1-7 be a special week for the Autistic community to recover from the burnout that happens every Autism Acceptance Month? We could call it Autistic Cool Down Week, maybe?

It could be a time for calming down and recovering from the events of April and sending positivity to each other as well as a time of self-reflection and self care for Autistics.

Who else agrees?

I actually have a Twitter Thread about this where I talked about this exact thing.

Why not? :)

By the way, I was checking out A4AOntario's twitter feed earlier this week and came across a post where you had commented on. Small world eh? (I don't use social media but there are several accounts, mostly ASAN affiliates that I check now and then)

Why not? :)

By the way, I was checking out A4AOntario's twitter feed earlier this week and came across a post where you had commented on. Small world eh? (I don't use social media but there are several accounts, mostly ASAN affiliates that I check now and then)
Which post? Or can you not link it because I did a swear?

I like that April is Autism Awareness Month. I wish it lasted all year around.

I think it is a great idea. It does two things....brings awareness and lets us be ourselves.

New Threads

Top Bottom