• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism assessment - Dec 2015 - UK

Later this month, got my follow up appointment at the autism spectrum disorder (ASD) unit. The appointment provides feedback from my recent ASD assessment. I'm allowed to bring a friend or relative along.

At this recent ASD assessment, I had an interview where they also referred to the ASD symptoms in my ADHD diagnosis, I also did an ADOS module 4 tests. Afterwards, they had a 75 minute telephone call with a relative to discuss my background and childhood.

I am anxious. Because I'm wondering what the doctor is going to say. In readiness, I'm putting together some questions to ask the doctor. Any advice on what I can expect ? This is being done on the UK's National Health Service. I am assuming they'll discuss and any diagnosis.

New Threads

Top Bottom