• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism and cancer combination

You can get 567g vit c powder which has 2500mg per teaspoon at a wholefood store in the UK and online or get 1500mg and 500mg you do that for two weeks come off for 3 weeks and you can repeat again, that's a disclaimer (protects the manufacturers, sellers ,doctors, anyone administering it from prosecution)under English law ,but some take the 2500mg in a teaspoon and have good results
I'm from Croatia, not UK so that's why I don't have it there.

I'm from Croatia, not UK so that's why I don't have it there.
There are a lot !!!!!of products available in the UK that are not manufactured here, like a very old countryman of yours nikola tesla ,had to travel to the US to complete his interest in electricity,it's a suggestion and it's over 3000 % vit c for an adult but having cancer changes that!

There are a lot !!!!!of products available in the UK that are not manufactured here, like a very old countryman of yours nikola tesla ,had to travel to the US to complete his interest in electricity,it's a suggestion and it's over 3000 % vit c for an adult but having cancer changes that!
Yes, he was born in mountainside Croatia and you can still visit his house there. I'm happy you know about this. But he lived in USA for the most of his life.

New Threads

Top Bottom