• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Austria and my alternative interests

paloftoon

V.I.P Member
I will be in Austria for a day, probably in Vienna. I turned down an optional tour that i didn’t have to pay for. I know that is the thjng to do, but when you are on so many trips feelin like you are in a prison where you only do senior type events the while time, i know i need more of a change/difference. I don’t regret my
Decision to be with my family and gain experience being abroad at all. I understand enough that in the future, i want to travel to places with people with more similar interests and probably more my age. I know my parents will be appalled if they can go on another trip and i say no if i didnt have significant input on lookin for the info myself. People around me are around my parents age so of course they will say it is food to be w family. Each person is different but i feel I Functional enough that I need to travel more on my interests but as with reasonably safe pre-cautions amd as feasibly as possible. Costs and time could certianly be factors even moreso in my near future.

I dont know anything other than english and not familiar with changing the simm card on my ohine back and forth.

What about changing money from US dollars in Austria?

I know that Austria is big on classical music, but i am not. I prefer indie, pop, edm, alternative, trip hop. I am a foodie and like to play competitive chess with locals. Any suggestions of where i could go?

Thank you.

What about changing money from US dollars in Austria?

"The euro is the sole currency of 19 EU member states: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain."

"The euro is the sole currency of 19 EU member states: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain."

Never heard of it.

Austria was big into classical music in the 1700-1800s of course, but they have all types today. I like their modern Surf Trash music especially. One of my favorites. And Austria practically invented foodism. :D

Yeah it is a river cruise where I sample
Mostly towns in Germany with a dash of Amsterdam and Vienna. It is still nice. Can’t complain. Way too much food.

New Threads

Top Bottom