• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie or NT? Marriage Poll

What type of person would you be happier marrying?

• An Aspie who understands your AS issues, but still struggles with his/her own.

• An NT who accepts your AS issues, but can help you navigate through the "normal" world.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just stating the obvious, I'm not married to any of you or dating any of you or anything, so while this is an aspie world I am not committed to it like I would be to a marriage.

Heck, with the way marriage and divorce happens these days, you could probably get out of a marriage quicker than pushing the "log out" button. :p I always wonder whatever happened to that $75 budget divorce kit that I used to see on TV late at night about 10-15 yrs ago. I guess these days a good divorce will cost you way more than the wedding itself! Go figure. :rolleyes:

Is it Canada?
Yes, yes it is
My plan involves hiding riches in my dolls heads, so when I leave with them, the only thing I legit give a crap about (amongst all my possessions) that and my hats, I mean I have few worthwhile riches. I will escape on top for my wise planning.
I expect her to do the same as well, any woman foolish enough to marry me best have some plan to get away from me (and vice versa...how crazy would she be? I mean she had to have said yes to marrying me or, in some insane turn of events, asked me, though I'd sooner have a prayer answered to have a gold toilet before such a thing should occur).
Point is, I ought to plan for the worst outcome.

Don't forget to tell her in the beginning that she may need a possible escape plan - some women don't like surprises. I'm one of those women (surprises usually make me quite grumpy).

Don't forget to tell her in the beginning that she may need a possible escape plan - some women don't like surprises. I'm one of those women (surprises usually make me quite grumpy).

No it will generally be implied, I mean I expect her to be the one to leave me not the other way around

No it will generally be implied, I mean I expect her to be the one to leave me not the other way around

Aspies are known to be very loyal in marriage. I'm going against what I said before about finding an individual person for who they are underneath being an NT or Aspie, but maybe marrying an Aspie might be better for you.

Aspies are known to be very loyal in marriage. I'm going against what I said before about finding an individual person for who they are underneath being an NT or Aspie, but maybe marrying an Aspie might be better for you.

First I'd have to meet one, then like her, then woo her...
There are NT's everywhere and I don't believe I have ever met an AS woman before.
In the short run NT's are far easier, in the long run...I'd say they're still easier.

I can't even be totally sure they exist lol
I've never met any in person

Hi
I think I met one the other day maybe, her tell was she had to look away and think every time I spoke to her. She was very pretty, and very taken, (sigh), I found the shy looking away thing very charming. This maybe this is why aspie girls do better in society, I noticed on you tube the girls do this allot in S korea, the Peek a boo hand to the face with the I like you giggle. Aspie guys however get dumped in the baeta wolf pack the instant they look away...sigh not fair!
So there you have it, aspie girls get showered with wedding rings if they play Peek a Boo.
And if aspie guys look away... no date Blaaa... go home.
Life stinks!

Last edited:
I don't generally hit on random people, or converse with them lol
But I have dated, it's just gone very poorly. I stick with the normies because that's what's there.
It's like saying there's a ladder up to the second floor somewhere in this building, but all around you are ropes.
Do you chance it on the ladder that may or may not even be there, or try with the ropes.

It's annoying when people tell me I ought to try and date a woman in the BJD hobby, when that is the worst idea because women there heavily dislike men coming in and hitting on them.
And they don't really like straight men/dude going for chicks, who collect dolls cause it's really bizarre (though like the idea of having a bf and him collecting later on because of her).

Hi
I think I met one the other day maybe, her tell was she had to look away and think every time I spoke to her. She was very pretty, and very taken, (sigh), I found the shy looking away thing very charming. This maybe this is why aspie girls do better in society, I noticed on you tube the girls do this allot in S korea, the Peek a boo hand to the face with the I like you giggle. Aspie guys however get dumped in the baeta wolf pack the instant they look away...sigh not fair!
So there you have it, aspie girls get showered with wedding rings if they play Peek a Boo.
And aspie guys look away... no date Blaaa... go home.
Life stinks!

Ha! It depends if the guy is looking away in the direction of another woman too. Looking down (as long as its not at my chest) is just fine. :p

Sigh!!!! was just giving him heads up on spotting them what he does with it is his busness...Sorry!!! Hey Grumpy don't complain God's help on ring catching. ;-)

If it were up to me I'd have a lot of wives...they could have other husbands or wives too (maybe I'd have a few husbands that'd be nice).

:eek:

You might want to move to Utah.
you're thinking of polygamy what I want is polyamory
which means many husbands and/or wives and they all get to be with other people as well.

ex man and a woman each have a boyfriend and girlfriend each, in addition to eachother.
And Mormons don't practice polygamy, there is literally no pros in joining that church.

you're thinking of polygamy what I want is polyamory
which means many husbands and/or wives and they all get to be with other people as well.

ex man and a woman each have a boyfriend and girlfriend each, in addition to eachother.
And Mormons don't practice polygamy, there is literally no pros in joining that church.

You can do that polyamory thing without getting married - save your money.

New Threads

Top Bottom