• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspergers Forum

Aspergers Forum 2016-10-03

Okay, guys, I hope that these weren't jabs meant at Brent, considering that everyone (other than him) who is involved in the running of AC is ASD.
My understanding (I wasn't involved) is that it was a contrast to other organizations that claim to represent Aspies (as this was the long term goal) not other forums/websites. One particular lobby group that claims to represent Autism is well known for having no auties among their leadership. It was a discussion about this that triggered the formation of the AF.
AC is a great forum, but as far as I am aware, it doesn't lobby anyone or proactively represent Aspergers to the wider community.

Last edited:
Why did you quote me that link?
I am totally confused at what this link has to do with my post.

She was agreeing that the demise of AF was sudden,
And the link offered thoughts she had regarding that event.
The link wasn't personal or slanted directly to you.

She linked other people, also.*

*There was only the one link.
I mis-spoke by saying she linked other people.
I mistook people quoting that one link for repeated
instances of supplying a link.

I don't have much of a 'computer usage' vocabulary.
I didn't even realize that was a link for several days.
I just thought it was a fancy looking blue word, to
emphasize unhappiness.

Last edited:
She was agreeing that the demise of AF was sudden, And the link offered thoughts she had regarding that event.
I don't see the connection between the linked thread (a newbie intro from 3 years ago) and this thread, or between the individual posts either. But then I think the iphone AC app sometimes messes with links... dunno

Last edited:
I don't see the connection between the linked thread (a newbie intro from 3 years ago) and this thread, or between the individual posts either. But then I think the iphone AC app sometimes messes with links... dunno

Yes, I don't see others linked in my reply and I am quite confused how that relates to the topic.

Yes, I don't see others linked in my reply and I am quite confused how that relates to the topic.
Are you also using the iphone app?
It seems the link is supposed to go to a blog post, but the app goes to the wrong place. The bit about others being linked is also confusing.

It goes right to the blog when I click it.
I checked in the past 30 seconds, too.

Aspergers Forum is now owned by Namecheap.com which is owned by Ross Technologies, Leola PE. Ross to quote their website:

"We protect essential raw materials, costly manufacturing equipment, valuable end products and the people who handle them. We safeguard mission critical buildings and US citizens on foreign soil. We secure critical infrastructure to ensure vital resources like electricity, water, oil and gas remain available. We establish safe environments for people to travel, shop, eat and work in."

http://www.rosstechnology.com/news/category/architectural-security/

Aspergers Forum is now owned by Namecheap.com which is owned by Ross Technologies, Leola PE. Ross to quote their website:

"We protect essential raw materials, costly manufacturing equipment, valuable end products and the people who handle them. We safeguard mission critical buildings and US citizens on foreign soil. We secure critical infrastructure to ensure vital resources like electricity, water, oil and gas remain available. We establish safe environments for people to travel, shop, eat and work in."

ApergersForum.org is wholly owned by me, Harrison, and hosted by Namesco in the UK. I have continuously owned all rights to the name, it's associated sites at FB, Twitter etc and all development & design.

The site you are on about is a .com, wrong site

Click the link and find out

PM me if you have questions

Last edited:
Apparently my name is too short, and I have no idea 'Which US state has the nickname the Treasure State?' After three attempts at signing up, I'm giving up for now. Might try again later.

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't care about nicknames for US states, and by the time I google it, there will be a different trivia question.

To be honest, I don't care about nicknames for US states, and by the time I google it, there will be a different trivia question.

OK.
Maybe the list will be of some interest to somebody.

Montana is the Treasure State.

Apparently my name is too short, and I have no idea 'Which US state has the nickname the Treasure State?' After three attempts at signing up, I'm giving up for now. Might try again later.

Your name will fit now :)

The questions are a form of Captcha, to weed out bots. Answers can be googled (Montana).

And your point is?

IDK how that figures in,
[maybe you are making a username
and password] but if you
want to see nicknames of US states:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._state_nicknames

That's interesting! I didn't know the nicknames were listed.

The only one I can think of having heard before is "Sunshine State".
Also, I now understand why the Empire State Building is called that, it's because it's in the "Empire State".

New Threads

Top Bottom