• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspergers Forum

Aspergers Forum 2016-10-03

Harrison

The Mad Taoist
Harrison submitted a new resource:

Aspergers Forum - Safe, Comfortable, Ad-Free. For Autistics, By Autistics

The Aspergers Forum is a site dedicated to the older members of the ASD community (16+). Built and run by people on the spectrum, AF was designed using the combined resources of not only its creators but also its members.

We are ad free as we are sponsored by other corporate bodies. Our long term goals are to promote research into adult related ASD issues in a world where we are all but ignored.

Read more about this resource...

Oh... I was busy for a few days and today it's gone.. :(

I am so very sorry to hear it. Is it gone gone or there is still a chance for it to come back? If anyone knows.

*Kind and caring thoughts and feelings for those that were involved in it's creation.*

images

Wouldn't it be great if someone could say, "Oh, this happened - don't worry, service will resume shortly."

This site had the potential to draw people together - that was it's pure aim!

It was non-profit, by Autistics, for Autistics.. and a great deal of effort went into it.

Aspergers Forum will be missed.

Wouldn't it be great if someone could say, "Oh, this happened - don't worry, service will resume shortly."

This site had the potential to draw people together - that was it's pure aim!

It was non-profit, by Autistics, for Autistics.. and a great deal of effort went into it.

Aspergers Forum will be missed.

What on earth even happened?

What on earth even happened?
I'm afraid only the owners know the full details. We only know something catastrophic happened, and they don't think it is possible to recreate the site with the resources available. I am sure they, and everyone who worked on it, are even more shaken up by it than we are.

I will miss it dearly.

What forum was this? I think I missed it. If it isn't around anymore, then what are we supposed to do. Just let them figure it out?

I'm not sure it's the same, not enough information, but when I had that happen to my business website years ago it meant I had to rewrite the whole thing from scratch - oddly, data protection meant that the host couldn't give me back my own files of code and images.

New Threads

Top Bottom