• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Asperger's and jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me see if I’ve got this straight.

You and your girlfriend collect SSDI.

You both have brand new motorcycles (MSRP $15K each) that you admitted to being unregistered and driving them on the highway at 190 MPH without a drivers license.

You sell candy illegally and pay no tax on said sales.

You sound like a scammer that thinks nothing of doing something illegal and you are foolish enough to admit it in writing.

It’s things like the above that make my blood boil.

I am so glad that I worked my entire life and contributed to society. I am definitely not happy about having my tax dollars go to individuals that scam the system.

Get a flipping job!
I said I have Asperger's and that managers discriminate..
Never said we were stupid.
Lol

The type of jobs I held over the years in a way were custom made for an Aspie, not expected to socialize
work alone, take care of a process. Fortunately, I fell in love with quality systems and using it to control processes. my son currently, manages a process as a manager. I offered to help him optimize it, wonder if he will take me up on it. Gave him an example of a completed and a blank control plan to get him started.
Ronald, did you use simplified simplex plans to optimize processes? I really enjoyed how they work.

This is the Honda Africa Twin, DCT Automatic Transmission, 998cc adventure sports motorcycle.

With a top speed of 190 mph, we have no problem using the highways.

How did you determine the top speed as being 190mph?
"Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin is capable of reaching a maximum top speed of 225 km/h (140 mph)."

Congratulations!

IMG_20220927_163003.jpg

And welcome!

By the way, if you add the surface speed of earth to the base speed of the motorbike you can claim it to be even faster and it would not be technically a lie.

This is the Honda Africa Twin, DCT Automatic Transmission, 998cc adventure sports motorcycle.
Her and I both have one, both red, same package, brand new.
Here in Arkansas, we drive it with no license.
Nobody stops us, never been pulled over.
With a top speed of 190 mph, we have no problem using the highways.
Do you know how to recover if your front wheel starts to oscillate? How about emergency avoidance and braking? What do you do if you are in a curve and you are too fast? I have seen too many novices nearly flip on the high side cornering improperly. I'd recommend you take a MSF course. It used to be $20 for a weekend.

Ronald, did you use simplified simplex plans to optimize processes? I really enjoyed how they work.
I just walked the process visualized it in my head put it on the control plan this is what I sent my son process from sales on down. I gave our computer guy an optimization program that used linear programming he ignored it I do not have any background in programming.to close to retirement to spend any time playing with it.it appears not many others have much interest in really optimizing planning and logistics,

Attachments

• Control Plan All processes.pdf
    126.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Control Plan Form.pdf
    92.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Look, I hate to say it but I’m on both sides of this. I -am- envious of the setup had, the luck surmounted and the fraud had.. yes, I believe everyone able should do their part.. in the same regard, I see how lip-sided and close minded society is and how unaccepting quirks and traits can be, even when skill and ability far outweigh such perceived hinderances..

I as well believe that we should all be able to live a stress free life without having to conform to everyone else’s standards. And I could spend hours trying to explain, only to have it torn apart and redirected several different ways by several different minor variances..

I believe if you are living that easy that you should still be doing due diligence to give back to what has made it possible for you to live so easily.. yet working since the age of 13 non-stop until now, through various self made businesses; never once getting support, benefit or handout.. I still think power to them.. far too many in the system that I personally know, are doing far worse things with the same supports and yet nothing is done about it yet I would sooner have those in jail or penalized for it for nefarious and criminal activities.. but who am I to judge?

I envy these two.. I just couldn’t bring myself to do so..

All I can contribute is, that I have seen where riding motorcycles is very therapeutic for us who are able to do so. And that you may have mis read the bikes top speed, 190 mph on an adventure bike would be scary if it was even possible. My bmw would be comfortable cruising at 100 mph all day but, even being 200 ccs more, it wouldn't come anywhere close to 190.

Attachments

• 20200519_161150.jpg
    20200519_161150.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
And welcome!

By the way, if you add the surface speed of earth to the base speed of the motorbike you can claim it to be even faster and it would not be technically a lie.
(Don't forget
  • the speed of the Earth around the Sun,
  • the speed of the Sun around the center of the Milky Way &
  • however fast the center of the galaxy is moving...! o_O)

@Ace36
With your superb budgeting skills, have
you already obtained furniture and appliances?
Such as:

Ashley Sofa, Loveseat, Recliner and Chair
Ashley coffee table and end table set.
Ashley wall height and length entertainment center.
Ashley Console table
Ashley Book Case.
Ashley Magazine rack.
Ashley 2 kitchen island bar, with two chairs.
Ashley home office set
Ashley queen size Bedroom set.
Serta 14 inch pillow top mattress.

G Double door display refrigerator with ice maker.
LG Mounted microwave.
LG Gas range and oven.
LG Dishwasher.
LG Washer
LG Gas Dryer.

GE Gas water heater.
GE Gas Heater.
GE Central Air Conditioner.

Calphalon Coffee pot, Espresso machine, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Rotisserie Oven, Blender, Food Processor, Skillet, Slow Cooker, Electric can opener, Fruit Juicer and Citrus Juicer.

Finex Cast Iron Cookware and Bakeware set, and Cast Iron kitchen utensils set.

Calphalon kitchen knife set.

Plus sundry electronic devices?

Or are those in your future?

---
How do you feel about Harleys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom