• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspergerministry.org Website: Anyone Here Know the Owner?

Beguiling Orbit

Neurotribe Champion
V.I.P Member
This is a shot in the dark, but I am trying to locate the owner of the website Aspergerministry.org, an extremely valuable resource for Aspies who are trying to find their place in the church. Is there any chance that the person who wrote the posts on that site is on our beloved forum or knows someone who is? I am doing research about Aspie faith and would like to request an interview with this person, but there is no contact information available on the site.

Here's what I found Beguiling Orbit:
ASPERGERMINISTRY.ORG - Domain Information
Domain ASPERGERMINISTRY.ORG
Whois server

ASPERGERMINISTRY.ORG -
IP Address 192.64.119.210
Host aspergerministry.org
US, United States
City Los Angeles, CA 90064
Organization Namecheap.com

ASPERGERMINISTRY.ORG - Whois Information
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: PA

What the above implies is that Namecheap.com is the Internet service provider. The owner of the site or the person who registered it is Guard Protected, which means their real name is not shown. Nor is any contact information. The owner of the site seems to be located in Panama.

Thanks, @Mia. I thought about trying to reach out via that private domain registrar, but they would most likely deny my request.

Your welcome Beguiling Orbit, you could try querying the hosting company.

Organization: Namecheap, Inc. (NAMEC-4)
RegDate: 2012-12-17
Updated: 2015-03-24
Comment: http://namecheap.com

Thanks, @Mia. I thought about trying to reach out via that private domain registrar, but they would most likely deny my request.

The request won't be denied. If you send an email to [email protected] which is their unique publicly available email via the WhoisGuard service, they will most definitely forward your email on to the real registered owner, assuming they've registered correctly with WhoisGuard of course, but it's most definitely worth a try. The service is designed to add an extra layer of privacy by hiding the owner's personal contact details and to reduce spam, it is NOT designed to prevent legitimate communication.

Please see WhoisGuard: Protect your privacy using WhoisGuard (Whois protection) for more details on how the system works. For the full whois information on the domain including the forwarding contact info, please click here.

Best of luck and you never know you could still receive a private message here from the owner too! :)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom