• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Art Perspectives

I am amazed at how talented many of you are. I can't accomplish what you do, it's part of my processing difficulties.

So, I just do the best I can with what I have. It's enough for my home. I employ the latest Corel Painter 2023.

At the moment, my "special interest" is mixed media. This drawing has already been sent out for a glass print. When it arrives, I'll lay over the Tiger with a metallic print. T
Sapporro Ice Festival Sculpture with my art June 2, 2023.jpg
Then I'll have it framed, probably something white.

Of course, I "mooched" off of the hard work of the Japanese ice sculptor's. It's my link to reality, the 5 megapixel photo.

One of my casual friends gave me a couple of his nature photos, upon my request. This guy is obsessed with sport photography but occasionally is drawn to natural perspectives. I gave him $50.00 (U.S.), unbidden a few days afterwards.

I raved about his "artist's eye" and told him I wasn't rich but he deserved something.
20230603_171848[1].jpg

It matters not if MY art resonates with anyone but myself. It's a bonus if it does.

I find rewarding art is just as potent as creating it.

I am amazed at how talented many of you are. I can't accomplish what you do, it's part of my processing difficulties.

So, I just do the best I can with what I have. It's enough for my home. I employ the latest Corel Painter 2023.

At the moment, my "special interest" is mixed media. This drawing has already been sent out for a glass print. When it arrives, I'll lay over the Tiger with a metallic print. TView attachment 104349Then I'll have it framed, probably something white.

Wow, I actually like this a lot! Not just because I'm a sucker for mixed-media, either, but I really like the arrangement of colors!

I remember doing a lot of crazy mixed-media stuff with their other piece of software, Paintshop pro a few years ago. Definitely more limited than Photoshop, but sometimes that can breed a lot of creativity!

Wow, I actually like this a lot! Not just because I'm a sucker for mixed-media, either, but I really like the arrangement of colors!

I remember doing a lot of crazy mixed-media stuff with their other piece of software, Paintshop pro a few years ago. Definitely more limited than Photoshop, but sometimes that can breed a lot of creativity!
Thanks! I also use photoshop, MSpaint, Illustrator and anything I can figure out. One may not have a feature another one has - You know how that works...

New Threads

Top Bottom